Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

360 Stradale or 430 F1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 03:27 AM
Woutj is on a distinguished road
I should chose the 360 CS, the 360 CS is much rare than the 430 scuderia and the F430 you see it very much in the streets today

ANd a white 360 CS! it's one of the most beautiful 360 CS i've ever seen!

Old 05-15-2009, 04:25 PM
noekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Let me tell you something that is totally irrelevant. I have never in my life bought a sportscar other than in the color black. I think black cars look amazing. But... I would get a CS in white!

I don't like CS looks (sorry guys, it just doesn't do anything with me) and I don't like white cars, but this is haaaaaaaaaawt!!

I think CS is one of those cars that will be remembered, F430 will be ignored the moment the successor comes out.

And you do indeed have a very respectable Porsche collection.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:56 PM
BLK01SS is on a distinguished road
I'd be all over that CS, but it kinda depends on what you wanna do with the car. If you like to take long road trips, the 430 might be a better car since its not as raw. If your like me and just like to jump in one every now and tear up the road for alittle bit, then put her back in the garage then I'd go with the CS. Whichever one you choose your gonna get a sweet car.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Former Vendor
david@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
Wow. I agree with all of you on the appearance of the CS. It looks amazing. I prefer the track ready feel of an exotic myself. I believe it's built for speed and should feel that way. However. If you are looking for something to drive often, maintenance costs may come into effect. The 430 has less than half of the maintenance with, I believe, more power and feedback. There is not any timing belt service, which is big for someone eager to heat up some tires on asphalt, and has to wait for quite a while for a precision, drawn out maintenance. Either way it is a win, win situation for you. With every turn of the key, you are greeted with a beautiful 8 cylinder symphony of speed.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:43 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
In regards to that white cs, I would search fchat for old threads. I know someone who was going to buy that car in the past and there were some issues you should be aware of. I dont remember for sure which board the posts were on but fchat would be a good guess. I dont remember the details or I would pm them to you but get a thorough ppi and proceed carefully. Beautiful car, hope it works out.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
PR? Where on the island can you open that CS up? That's gonna be one incredibly frustrating experience.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:23 PM
esq996tt is on a distinguished road
Tcherine (TAndujar) didn't get a chance to own the Ferrari, he passed away in june.

RIP my friend.

Edwin.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:40 PM
ThirSTi is on a distinguished road
Damn. RIP.

Old 09-05-2009, 11:09 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by esq996tt
Tcherine (TAndujar) didn't get a chance to own the Ferrari, he passed away in june.

RIP my friend.

Edwin.
WHOA, WOW, what a shock as I was reading this thread for the first time.

RIP.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:29 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
I was leaning towards the CS from the very beginning, but after seeing the pictures.... Wow! Without a doubt the CS... Absolutely stunning!

Old 12-08-2009, 02:15 PM
breadslicers is on a distinguished road

If you opt out of the 360 CS send the information on it. I am interested to buy it.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 PM
RPM
RPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud of
it is a harder decision that most people think....i had the same problem a few years ago...so i ended up getting both...no regrets..two different cars for two different reasons...

Attached Images  
Old 12-08-2009, 11:03 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
cant go wrong with a white car...and gotta love the cs!!

Old 12-26-2009, 06:19 PM
noekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud of
Read the posts before posting in this thread people!! The threadposter passed away. RIP

Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Catalyst is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by my997turbo
Get the CS. It'll be worth more later.
RIP to the original Poster

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 360 Stradale or 430 F1