Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Insane car collection

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
I'll take the 355 Challenge please.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Originally Posted by cohenfive
at first i thought those were diecast cars....then, OMG those are real....this must be getting a ton of press somewhere, too big a collection to go unnoticed. probably will go in one block to someone in asia...
Definitely, especially ones that were never driven.

Originally Posted by waymegelli
http://ferraricollectionforsale.com/
I added it at the end of my post, but it turned into a description that takes you to site.

Originally Posted by damon@tirerack
I just don't get it. Why spend that kind of money to buy them so they can just sit and deteriorate?

Oh well, anyone with the money to buy them also has the money to get them running again....
Exactly, or how can you not be tempted to take them just around the block.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-01-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: active link
Old 12-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
I'll take the 355 Challenge please.
Have always loved those, but I also love the Testarossa and 512 TR roadsters.
Although for some reason I'd love to take that Cizetta.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Esquared2 is on a distinguished road
Wow!! That is just wild! I never knew "only delivery miles" 355 and F40 still existed. This collection is a gem for whoever has the dough

Old 12-30-2010, 08:08 PM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
Amazing. If it's really for sale.
I mean I'm sure this someone has this car collection, but I went to the web-site and in the contact page there is no e-mail address, no address, and no phone number.

People with exotics and high priced vehicles would appreciate dealing over the phone, and if they don't speak English I assume they have the funds to hire a broker who does and can sell it for them.
Just looks fishy to me.

Old 12-31-2010, 03:45 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
I just don't get it. Why spend that kind of money to buy them so they can just sit and deteriorate?

Oh well, anyone with the money to buy them also has the money to get them running again....
the sultan of brunei typically got first dibs on any exotic produced in the last couple decades, and when he ordered cars, he orders 7-8 of each model, so that he had extras for his family members. ive read stories claiming as many as 1,000 exotics in various storage garages like this one all belonging to the royal family, and many full time mechanics are flown in from each manufacturer to maintain the un-driven vehicles.

however, i believe they are past their heyday, so who knows what the current level of maintenance is being performed on these cars (if they are from the brunei collection at all).

even considering bad fluids and ruined seals........many of these rare cars are worth the money simply because of the lack of mileage and rarity. whomever buys them can surely perform the needed repairs.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:34 PM
bullitt44 will become famous soon enoughbullitt44 will become famous soon enough
I am sure all these cars are maintained, driven or not.

Amazing collection and I will take them all!!!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:11 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
holy wow

Old 01-02-2011, 08:35 AM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light

+1. That is a crazy sin, all those cars sitting w/ cardboard boxes rotting away like that in some warehouse or something. Those owners are as bad as others who just buy and use an exotic for a few mths then trade away for the next flavor of the mth. Not real car lovers imo.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:30 AM
1badg35 is on a distinguished road
how does one even keep up a collection like that? you would need an entire team, working all year round...

Old 01-02-2011, 07:43 PM
news 4 u is on a distinguished road
There is no greater crime than to have an F40 and to have never driven it.

Old 01-02-2011, 09:04 PM
quattrogeek is on a distinguished road
This thread made my head spin....mind boggling collection,...seriously nuts.

Its like being surrounded by all these beautiful naked women and doing nothing but jerking off all the time...what a waste.

Old 01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
Originally Posted by quattrogeek
This thread made my head spin....mind boggling collection,...seriously nuts.

Its like being surrounded by all these beautiful naked women and doing nothing but jerking off all the time...what a waste.
LOL! Nice analogy!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:25 PM
VTGT is on a distinguished road
That is a ridiculous collection!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Cayenne328 is on a distinguished road
why is it in kiwi dollars?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Insane car collection