Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

DCT MOTOR SPORTS Sport carbon steering wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rs4ever
Would you guys be able to do something similar to a GTR steering wheel? How much?

Thanks!!
Yes, we do. We custom make any steering wheel
contact us: sales@dctms.com

thanks. Ivan

Old 06-25-2011, 01:19 PM
JuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to all
Went from a Challenge wheel to the DCT one. I love it!

Old 06-13-2012, 10:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Another Modena steering wheel installed

We made this one with RED flat bottom to match customer's RED interior
Very nice upgrade for Modena

Attached Images  
Old 07-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
Yellow Modena customer

We are looking for a demo car with Yellow exterior and Black/Yellow interior
Let us know and we will work out a deal for demo project!
We want to make a Modena carbon steering wheel similar like this

Old 07-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Modena carbon steering wheel

For those Modena owners want to keep the interior OEM style look but need a update for the steering wheel
here you go!
We add carbon to the 360 steering wheel with 3mm RED on top, perforated leather on sides with smooth leather at bottom!
RED stitching all around, this will be a nice upgrade for Modena
We can also make the ring and stitching white, Yellow or no ring with BLACK stitching
contact us for more information!

Attached Images      
Old 07-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Banned
sabrinadaisy is on a distinguished road
nice grip.. ferrari never compromises on quality

Old 07-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by sabrinadaisy
nice grip.. ferrari never compromises on quality
That is why Ferrari customers bought from us

Old 08-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Spdrcrj is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
That is why Ferrari customers bought from us
And Lamborghini customers! Well....who are now Ferrari owners. Aight Ivan, traded in my Gallardo that I bought one of your wheels for, for a Challenge Stradale. I want to keep the stock wheel so I can put the car back to stock when/if (God forbid) I have to sell the car. Can you PM a price on this wheel?

Thank you,
Jim

Old 08-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Spdrcrj
And Lamborghini customers! Well....who are now Ferrari owners. Aight Ivan, traded in my Gallardo that I bought one of your wheels for, for a Challenge Stradale. I want to keep the stock wheel so I can put the car back to stock when/if (God forbid) I have to sell the car. Can you PM a price on this wheel?

Thank you,
Jim
Jim:
PM sent! thanks

Ivan

Old 08-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Daniel Leung is on a distinguished road
Hi Ivan,

I sent you a PM 2 days ago but not sure if you got it. I bought the CF steering wheel from you a little while back and love it. I also have a 16M and wondering if you will also do flat btm with CF insert for the Steering wheel?

thanks
DL

Old 08-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
Ferrari F360 Modena carbon ebrake puller

Modena carbon ebrake puller with matched RED ring

Attached Images  
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM
drpetril will become famous soon enough
wow, that looks great. Nice detailed work.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Modena carbon ebrake puller with matched RED ring
This will go with steering wheel like this!

Attached Images  
Old 09-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
360 CS carbon flat bottom steering wheel conversion

Ferrari 360 CS steering wheel conversion
- carbon top
- flat bottom conversion
- leather wrap with RED stitching

Old 09-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
360 CS carbon flat bottom steering wheel installed

Customer share a picture with the wheel installed.

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DCT MOTOR SPORTS Sport carbon steering wheel