Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Thanks Santa! FF delivered!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 06:07 PM
trincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Santa! FF delivered!

Well, someone had to be first. Yes I know it's unusual looking. Believe me when I say it's MUCH better looking in person:

Some cool things are the mini lcd screens for the front passenger that displays tach, temp, mph, etc and the dual front video camera and rear ones. Also an entertainment system. lol in a Ferrari?!?! I'm putting in a PS3 with Forza in there.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
the rear seats are more aggressive than most FRONT car seats! Congrats on the pickup and if you need any exhaust components please don't hesitate to PM or email me!

Old 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
versailles is an unknown quantity at this point
Superb FF!

Old 12-23-2011, 05:24 AM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Congratualtions. Just stunning!

Now would you mind telling me your secret that got Santa to deliver? I have been asking that fat b*stard for 40+ years for a Ferrari and he hasn't delivered yet. LOL

Old 12-23-2011, 05:37 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Cars a beauty.....family rig to boot....

Old 12-23-2011, 12:31 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Love that interior!

Old 12-23-2011, 01:20 PM
arash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to behold
You'll have a hard time getting Forza to run on a PS3! ;-D

That is a super hot interior! I love the red piping everywhere.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:25 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
saw one at Dallas Cars and Coffee and they really are stunning in person. Photos don't do them justice!

Old 12-23-2011, 02:01 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
HAHA!!!! I was JUST there yesterday at the dealership in Mill Valley looking at your Car... Very nice in person and the paint has that metallic glint in the right light. Post up your driving impressions when you get a chance.

BTW.. the 599 GTO upstairs is gorgeous!.

Cheers.

Old 12-23-2011, 05:52 PM
trincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the rough
Jeez, you've seen it before I have. And it's my freaking car!!! I'm on vacation but I'll take it out for a day when I get back in January. Oh and Forza Gran Turismo whichever driving game that comes with PS3

Old 12-23-2011, 05:57 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by trincap
Jeez, you've seen it before I have. And it's my freaking car!!! I'm on vacation but I'll take it out for a day when I get back in January. Oh and Forza Gran Turismo whichever driving game that comes with PS3
If I have my 612 Scaglietti by the time you take ownership of your FF, I vote we take a drive up to Calistoga for lunch!

Cheers.

Old 12-23-2011, 08:09 PM
Former Vendor
Watercooled Ind is on a distinguished road
Absolutely love those seats! The color, exterior and interior is b-e-a-utiful

Old 12-23-2011, 10:09 PM
996C4SPfaff is on a distinguished road
Love the headlamps more than the seat, very nice car.

Old 12-25-2011, 02:49 AM
Banned
Dansh is on a distinguished road
what pics! cong!

Old 12-25-2011, 08:01 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Love the colors you selected. That pipping on the seats is beautiful!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thanks Santa! FF delivered!