Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Thinking about getting Cali T ... some questions ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 05:59 AM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking about getting Cali T ... some questions ...

2015 Aston Martin DB9 is my daily driver. Every now and then I drive 2011 BMW Z4. Bought them new. Drove Aston Martin Vanquish during performance driving. Recently I test drove the all new DB11 and trying to choose between Vanquish and DB11.

Impressed with Cali T reviews on You Tube, I took a test drive yesterday in a 2016 Cali T with HS package. During upshift, I noticed the car jerks and there is some lag. I read there is no turbo lag in 2017 models. I use paddle shifters all the time in DB9 and Z4 and never noticed any jerk. Is this only for 2016 models ? Appreciate your responses.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:54 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
I have a 2017 with HS and I don't notice any lag, the shifting is faster than my 991tts PDK was. If you shift fast with the paddles when getting on it there is a pop and sometimes a jerk but that's just the torque increase at lower rpms after the shift. In fact, mine will lose traction a bit when shifting to second.

I love this car as a DD and just an all around great cruiser. It's not as fast as my Porsche was but I had that car up to around 725hp at the crank and it was crazy fast. This car is plenty fast but much better looking and drives way better.

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.