Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Tons of pics from 70 years of Ferrari at Petersen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 04:33 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Tons of pics from 70 years of Ferrari at Petersen

I've been lucky enough to do a bunch of killer events at the Petersen, and I'm sorry I missed this one. Head to the HP to check out the killer gallery!

Old 05-12-2017, 09:49 AM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
I've been to the Petersen, and, frankly, was disappointed with the display. Because the collection is rotated and the display is constantly changing, it's luck of the draw.

This, however, would have been worthwhile. Even better, IMO, would be to see these cars being driven/raced, which was the intent of the Historic Challenge series (now defunct, basically).

I viewed Lauren's collection on display at the Louvre in Paris ~6 years ago. Quite special, IMO.

Thanks,

CW

Old 05-16-2017, 11:42 AM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CornersWell
I've been to the Petersen, and, frankly, was disappointed with the display. Because the collection is rotated and the display is constantly changing, it's luck of the draw.

This, however, would have been worthwhile. Even better, IMO, would be to see these cars being driven/raced, which was the intent of the Historic Challenge series (now defunct, basically).

I viewed Lauren's collection on display at the Louvre in Paris ~6 years ago. Quite special, IMO.

Thanks,

CW
The Lauren collection would be something to see! And agreed about the Petersen, it's betting since the re model, but like you said, still luck of the draw.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.