Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Next Ferrari Dino (upcoming entry-level Ferrari)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 05:20 AM
4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough
Next Ferrari Dino (upcoming entry-level Ferrari)

The previous Dino:

Automotive news is talking about the new entry-level Ferrari project as if it's a done deal. According to the paper, Ferrari's got a V8-powered, Porsche 911-challenging hardtop convertible (with 2+2 seating) in the works. It'll hit Europe in 2008 and the US the subsequent year. And that's not the only new model in the pipeline, AN says. Another, presumably more expensive 2+2 coupe is under consideration for early next decade, right after a late-decade redesign of the F430. By then, we'd imagine Alfa Romeo will have begun its return to American, Maserati will have launched its next-gen coupes, and all will be right with the Italo-American automotive universe. We'll see.

Article from www.jalopnik.com

Old 09-09-2006, 07:20 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I see signs of a 612 in that drawing. So far I don't like it. But this is the first I've heard of it. Sounds... interesting.

Old 09-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
Overall design is interesting, but I don't like the big 430-esque scoop deal under the grill, nor the headlights.

They should do a modernized version of the "open" lights on the original dino. If Porsche can make cool round lights, Ferrari should be able to.