Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

599 pictures...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 03:52 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Awesome man, sounds like a solid family !

Enjoy the times with your dad, you will remember them forever.

Love the pics of the 599, it is the perfect front engined gt, amazing !

Old 03-25-2007, 09:39 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Thats my cell phone, and I'm trying to get my dad to buy a new sony digicam but he isn't really in the mood to buy anymore toys for me right now and i can't really ask him either.
Your kidding me? You Dad bought this for you? Wow talk about the lucky sperm club! Congrats!

Old 03-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Vanishing Point can only hope to improve
My dad bought me a used 97 Ford Probe LE (the 4 cyl) w/ 34K miles when I was 20. I was thrilled to just not have to walk everywhere .

Old 03-25-2007, 05:57 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Congrats!! Best color combo IMO

Old 03-25-2007, 06:13 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ
Your kidding me? You Dad bought this for you? Wow talk about the lucky sperm club! Congrats!
Read page 1 or 2. He drives an S4 but borrows his dads 599/SL/TT. Fortunate, nonetheless!!

Old 03-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
i officially ****ing hate you bill

fly that **** down here next time you come to CA and this time YOU can drive me around

Old 03-26-2007, 08:57 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Wow, beautiful car!! Congratulations dude!

Enjoy it in good health and drive safe.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:18 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Nico
i officially ****ing hate you bill

fly that **** down here next time you come to CA and this time YOU can drive me around
Screw that man...i still show my friends pictures of your damn key rack in your OTHER house lol. That was a good time and tell vince thanks again for letting me use the M5 if you know what I mean. I have to get back out to cali man that was a good time. You still dating that mexican chick?

Old 03-27-2007, 01:57 AM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
Screw that man...i still show my friends pictures of your damn key rack in your OTHER house lol. That was a good time and tell vince thanks again for letting me use the M5 if you know what I mean. I have to get back out to cali man that was a good time. You still dating that mexican chick?
haha I would trade half of my cars for that 599 believe it or not, you can call me crazy
oh yeah your definately welcome
next time your down here, stay in orange county longer so I can show you some sick places and we can hang out more than one day. and yeah im still dating that chick...half white half mexican to be exact

Old 03-27-2007, 02:15 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Nico
haha I would trade half of my cars for that 599 believe it or not, you can call me crazy
oh yeah your definately welcome
next time your down here, stay in orange county longer so I can show you some sick places and we can hang out more than one day. and yeah im still dating that chick...half white half mexican to be exact
Well I'm screwed because the family is ditching me next week and heading out to beverly hills for a week to relax, so the odds of me getting out west are slim for now. The 599 is sick bro, ill give you a call in the next couple of weeeks and we can talk more about it. I hope you're hitting it man, those mexican girls are fun...trust me I know!!! Actually you might find this funny, because it is, but i talked to veronica the other day lol!! Come to ohio we will roll the F-car.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:30 PM
bentley500 will become famous soon enoughbentley500 will become famous soon enough
Well I'm screwed because the family is ditching me next week and heading out to beverly hills for a week to relax, so the odds of me getting out west are slim for now. The 599 is sick bro, ill give you a call in the next couple of weeeks and we can talk more about it. I hope you're hitting it man, those mexican girls are fun...trust me I know!!! Actually you might find this funny, because it is, but i talked to veronica the other day lol!! Come to ohio we will roll the F-car.

hey great collection!! I am assuming all those cars are in Ohio? Are u studying in Boston? If so, what school? I am also studying in Boston!

Old 03-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
Wow awesome collection!

Old 03-28-2007, 12:03 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet car...and, from the sounds of it, a sweet life

Enjoy it all in good health and gl at your internship. Work hard at it and maybe someday youll get a Ferrari (oh wait?) LOL

Old 03-28-2007, 02:01 AM
dinandriver is on a distinguished road
mmmmmmmmmm car ****.... love it! BTW... nice 599

Old 03-28-2007, 02:38 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
looks like your dad has some other really cool cars in there!!! congrats on it.. show some pix of the other cars some time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 599 pictures...