Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz and his Ferrari...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 12:35 AM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by turbo_freak
haha western conference losers eat fried chicken
I was just about to post that ahhaa

Old 06-13-2007, 01:12 AM
deelaw is on a distinguished road
That used to Robert Horry's F360 from when he was with the Lakers... She was modified by CEC and West Coast Customs...

Old 06-13-2007, 02:53 AM
StrikerX50 will become famous soon enoughStrikerX50 will become famous soon enough
Novitec has engineered some awesome twin-supercharger kits, but the guys in aerodynamics need to have their vision checked.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:59 AM
DrwVIP is on a distinguished road
That is a bad looking ferrari... he is a baller though.. I will not take that away from him, but dude needs a vehicle consultant. Jerry Sloan must have givin him car advice...

Old 06-13-2007, 07:43 AM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by skibum
Is that at the KFC on 7th in the Sugarhouse area?
Nope...this is on 4th south and 5th East (roughly) near downtown SLC.

The manager said that Carlos Boozer goes through the drive-through multiple times per week.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
I guess the light rail should have told me that!

Old 06-13-2007, 10:55 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
If Sloan gave Deron advice, he would end up with a farm tractor. Sloan collect farm tractors. Great car, Pep Boys wing. Deron will replace Steve Nash as the top pure point guard in the NBA in the next 2-3 years.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:40 PM
BigLobster is on a distinguished road
I went to school with Deron at U of I and before he got into the NBA he was rolling around in a VW phaeton around campus with some ridiculous wheels. Well, being rich can't buy you taste, but to each his own I guess.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Dtd350Z can only hope to improve
BigLobster, you know very well that the Phaeton was not purchased by him, especially with Busey and others connected with the program (same as any other basketball team). How do you think Jamar got a Lexus? By going to public school in Peoria? Deron is a very nice guy though. I doubt he has much of a background as far as being an automotive enthusiast goes.

On a similar note, how excited are you to see what happens this fall??!!!

Last edited by Dtd350Z; 06-14-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:39 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BigLobster
I went to school with Deron at U of I and before he got into the NBA he was rolling around in a VW phaeton around campus with some ridiculous wheels. Well, being rich can't buy you taste, but to each his own I guess.
pics! so we could

Old 06-14-2007, 11:26 AM
BigLobster is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dtd350Z
BigLobster, you know very well that the Phaeton was not purchased by him, especially with Busey and others connected with the program (same as any other basketball team). How do you think Jamar got a Lexus? By going to public school in Peoria? Deron is a very nice guy though. I doubt he has much of a background as far as being an automotive enthusiast goes.

On a similar note, how excited are you to see what happens this fall??!!!
O yea, it's def not his money that's for sure. Isn't that how alot of sports boosters do it, by lending out money to big shot prospects before they hit the jack pot? Just like Lebron when he got the hummer while still in HS.
Yes I agree that Deron is pretty nice and so is Dee Brown, me and my friends have met him a few times on campus parties and he always obliged to take pictures and what not. They seem to be adjusting very well in the NBA and I hope they can stay together on Utah and take that team to the next level. On to Jamar, the lexus that Jamar drove was a 96 so I doubt that was very much, could've just been an old family car.

This fall should be interesting, especially with Eric Gordon not coming to Illinois and all that mess. But we'll see, hopefully we'll still have a decent season.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:07 PM
ScottM is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
i dont like the wheels or the wing
Almost makes it look like an RX-8, but with less continuity

Old 06-14-2007, 05:46 PM
StealthAuto997 is on a distinguished road
Such a nice car.. I believe that is a Novitec kit..

Old 06-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deelaw
That used to Robert Horry's F360 from when he was with the Lakers... She was modified by CEC and West Coast Customs...
Butt ugly wheels. He probably paid too much to get that work done too -

Old 06-14-2007, 06:40 PM
Ritesh will become famous soon enough
No Offense but that car is hideous!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz and his Ferrari...