Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 05:42 AM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I'm looking for videos.
btw the GT2 is RWD unlike the 997TT.

Cheers

Ranger
Duh........ I knew that, my mind just left me when I wrote that I guess. Thanks for the video

Old 05-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet Z06.
I've run against them and they are savage. I consider them on the street to be a gold standard to run against if you think you're fast.
Welcome aboard the 6 and beautiful vette.
btw seen some nice runs between Z06's and 997 GT2's. Relatively equal power but of course NA vs. FI.

Cheers,

Ranger

Thanks Ranger, appreciate the comments! Good video post too!

Old 05-27-2009, 07:06 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Sweet Z06.
I've run against them and they are savage. I consider them on the street to be a gold standard to run against if you think you're fast.
Welcome aboard the 6 and beautiful vette.
btw seen some nice runs between Z06's and 997 GT2's. Relatively equal power but of course NA vs. FI.

Cheers,

Ranger

Both good cars. Reminds me of when I was heads and cam(450rwhp) and I had a guy in a GT2(not latest edition)... had a cage and a yellow TRANSPORT plate on it which was classic(some delivery guy I would imagine). Anyways,...it was a nice race but the GT2 didn't do very well. Trying to find the video taken by another car. It was 5 cars running at once. 2 vettes, turbo civic, GT2 and a RX7 with 5.0 liter motor and a single turbo. Fun times. Dam I gotta find that video.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:52 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
haha That's awesome, your photos look familiar. One of them is taken on top of the 5/3rd Bank off of 41 and Vanderbilt. My parents live literally 2 mins away. You might recognize many of the locations of car photo shoots around town on my photography website.

I still head to Naples every few weeks for a break off from my university.

Either way, if I don't know you already (small city) gimme a shout here. I'd love to meet up some time and maybe snag some photos of your ride.

Old 05-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris G
haha That's awesome, your photos look familiar. One of them is taken on top of the 5/3rd Bank off of 41 and Vanderbilt. My parents live literally 2 mins away. You might recognize many of the locations of car photo shoots around town on my photography website.

I still head to Naples every few weeks for a break off from my university.

Either way, if I don't know you already (small city) gimme a shout here. I'd love to meet up some time and maybe snag some photos of your ride.

You got it! I figured it was a pretty cool spot for some photos...

That's cool, I'll drop ya a PM sometime.

Later,
Scott

Old 09-15-2009, 11:49 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely beautiful ride!! thanks for the info, btw.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
absolutely beautiful ride!! thanks for the info, btw.

Glad I could possibly help! Thanks for the compliment on my car!

Later!