Who has contacts in Service dept at Collections Porsche,Coral Gables,FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 05:30 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
Collections Porsche,Coral Gables,FL...Who has contacts in Service dept

Hello,
About to pull the trigger on an 02 TT that has always been serviced at Collections Porsche but service dept is refusing to give the information. Can some one help me out with this info...I have the the vin number..
Please help...

PM be great

Last edited by quick; 06-10-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:16 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
I have not had a good experience there either. Since the car is out of warranty and it is running fine, I wouldn't worry about service records. If you think there were issues with the car before, try a Carfax or another Audi dealer. I don't know if there is central record keeping like a Porsche or a Mercedes but it's worth a try. If it isn't a private sale, plug the VIN into Google and the car might show on various car sale sites and one of them might offer a free report.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:28 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
It's actually an '02 996 TT and my local P dealer can not retrieve the information...
Suggestions ?

Old 06-30-2011, 11:25 AM
German_Power is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quick
It's actually an '02 996 TT and my local P dealer can not retrieve the information...
Suggestions ?
I used to work at the Collection for Porsche and Audi a few years ago. My advise would be to try and find out who the previous owner was and try to get the service information from him. Unless you go to the Collection and tip ($$) one of the service advisers that would be the way to go.
Good luck !