Cars | Cause | Charity - South Florida Vossen/WarrenHenry Charity Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
Cars | Cause | Charity - South Florida Vossen/WarrenHenry Charity Event

SAVE THE DATE - Sunday July 28, 2013 - 2pm to 7pm

We are excited to announce that we will be part of the Warren Henry Automotive Group Cars/Cause/Charity event that will be held at the Gulfstream here in South Florida in the Hollywood area Sunday July 28, 2013 from 2 to 7pm. We will have a booth set with many Vossen cars and EVERYONE is welcome to attend.

We will have a designated parking area for #teamvossen cars!! Please PM me if you will be attending so I can reserve a spot for you.

Many more sponsors will be supporting this event like Nurotag / LouLavie and many more.

You can expect to see many Luxury & Exotics at the awesome Gulfstream Village Park.

See the amazing location here >>> Miami Shopping Mall: The Village At Gulfstream Park in Hallandale, FL

Attached Images    
Old 07-10-2013, 11:37 PM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Hello Diego, Just moved to Florida from NJ ....I will try to make it to your show with my car 2007 997 Turbo from VIVID RACING with RED HRE's and SL63 Black stock looking to get some wheels soon ...My name is JOE RODRIGUEZ . I live up by Rockledge FL my old man has a condo in Hollywood.

Thanks Brotha ...

Last edited by mcjoe691; 07-15-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
Hello Diego, Just moved to Florida from NJ ....I will try to make it to your show with my car 2007 997 Turbo from VIVID RACING with RED HRE's and SL63 Black stock looking to get some wheels soon ...My name is JOE RODRIGUEZ and my cell xxx-xxx-xxxx. I live up by Rockledge FL my old man has a condo in Hollywood.

Thanks Brotha ...
Point of reference, you might not want to post your phone number here. Edit the post and send him a private message for your protection and sanity.

Sounds like a nice car though.

Last edited by Chupacabra; 07-16-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:08 PM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
Point of reference, you might not want to post your phone number here. Edit the post and send him a private message for your protection and sanity.

Sounds like a nice car though.
Chupacabra thanks ...i deleted the #

Old 07-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
Hope to see you there

Old 07-23-2013, 12:17 PM
Former Vendor
Hopefully you can make it this Sunday!

Attached Images  
Old 07-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Former Vendor

Yesterday we had our Cars Cause & Charity event hosted by Warren Henry Auto group in South Florida. An amazing turnout and we brought out the Q50 to show it off. Much more to come, here are a few more Q50 S shots overall, people loved the car, even though so many asked what it was lol. Very beautiful car, can't wait to drop it LOW!!

Ladies enjoyed it!

Spotlight is on the Q

Sexy!!

Beautiful curves

Can't wait to close those wheel gaps lol.

Much more to come.

Infiniti day

Q Vs. G

Attached Images           
Old 07-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor

CARS | CAUSE | CHARITY - Big THANKS!! to WarrenHenry Auto Group for such a great event. This was all for charity and a great cause for wounded soldiers. More pics coming!!

Vossen giveaway's

Roll in

Concave Society Skate Deck on display

Wicked Camaro SS

Clean G37 on CV5s

Fantastic location

Packed with lots of Luxury and Exotics of all makes/models

Mean SS

Porsche 911 on CV3s | Tesla Model S on CV1s

Old 07-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor

Vossen Lineup

Lots of beautiful cars

Great crowd

Lambo's + More

Fantastic event

Gorgeous day

fun times

Lot's of GTR's

Two of my personal favorites

Amazing weather. NO RAIN!! It has been raining all week in SOFLO, but this was overall the nicest day for the perfect event

Old 07-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Former Vendor

Satin Pearl White wrapped Sonata

Thanks to all the Vossen cars for their continued support

#TEAMVOSSEN

#CONCAVESOCIETY

VVossen cars scattered all over

F30 on CV7's and Camaro on 22" CV3s

Great time

Vossen Models

Estefania & Karen

All new Q50 S on Vossen CV5s.

Old 07-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Former Vendor

Black & White

Sharp lines

500HP 335i on 19x8.5/19x10 CV3s

AirRex Genesis coupe on CV4s

G63 AMG on 22x10.5 VVS-CV3s all around

Vossen Takeover

Attached Images  
Old 07-31-2013, 09:47 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Wish we couldve made this event. Nice setup and thanks for all the great pics.