Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 10:37 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Vince inside getting re-vamped only.

Just ordered two new cars
That's not including the new Camaro right?
Any case they better white or else...

Old 12-05-2008, 03:37 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
That's not including the new Camaro right?
Any case they better white or else...
White? Why White?

Old 12-05-2008, 06:26 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, spill it, what's the other car? I know about the Camaro, what else is coming?

Old 12-06-2008, 05:07 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
White? Why White?
Fetishism

Old 12-07-2008, 07:02 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Fetishism
Exactly why you don't want to show me your wife's feet

Old 12-08-2008, 04:17 PM
White? Why White?

Alright Silver then... If you can't do it no one can

http://www.truspeedmotorcars.com/vas..._stock_no=1724

Old 12-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Alright Silver then... If you can't do it no one can

http://www.truspeedmotorcars.com/vas..._stock_no=1724

I wouldn't own one of those bad boys. I never really liked the looks. They are cool.

Someone else on the board had one of these and said it wasn't the best experience dollar wise.

I sure like it's rarity. I've even seen pics of a white one before

Old 12-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't own one of those bad boys. I never really liked the looks. They are cool.

Someone else on the board had one of these and said it wasn't the best experience dollar wise.

I sure like it's rarity. I've even seen pics of a white one before
I'd not want to own the same car that Bill Gates own either. But I just thought I get involve in your 2009 Garage Re-Vamp.
OK back to the white fetish thing.

Last edited by vincentdds; 12-08-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I think we need to kick Vince in the rear and get his garage done..the inside of his could look great

Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Vince inside getting re-vamped only.

Just ordered two new cars
Oh my - can't wait to see what you are getting. Is one the car you mentioned to me in your recent email - I hope so (so I can go for a ride in it!)? Time for a second new garage too when they come.

Last edited by gretapass; 12-08-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
Oh my - can't wait to see what you are getting. Is one the car you mentioned to me in your recent email - I hope so (so I can go for a ride in it!)? Time for a second new garage too when they come.
nope they didn't like the cash offer.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:19 AM
nope they didn't like the cash offer.
Did you low balled him to the ground? I would if I have your cash.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Did you low balled him to the ground? I would if I have your cash.
Tried 25% off cash discount. They said that only works at the swap meet Really I emailed an offer and haven't heard back. I don't really need the car I offered on so if they say no they say no. If they say yes I'll have to become a dentist to pay for it

Old 12-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Tried 25% off cash discount. They said that only works at the swap meet Really I emailed an offer and haven't heard back. I don't really need the car I offered on so if they say no they say no. If they say yes I'll have to become a dentist to pay for it
Yeah those dam Bugatti dealers can be rude sometimes.
I was hoping to quit work and apply for apprenticeship with you. I need to have the silver spoons if my kids ever need it.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Banned
Envious Eric is on a distinguished road
just read through the first page...looks a million time better!

bet youre stoked!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)