Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 05:06 AM
4tirefire is on a distinguished road
Nice view and awesome garage!!

Old 07-25-2008, 10:34 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
wow, thats an amazing home and garage.........nice stable! 2 ferraris and a gt3rs

Old 07-26-2008, 01:55 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Mark has a lot more than what you see there!

Old 07-26-2008, 05:18 AM
Looney2N is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ Mark has a lot more than what you see there!
It is great to see the economic situation hasn't affected everyone.

I love it................the pool and garage area have been a dream of mine for several years..............you are "living the dream".

Wish me luck.................another 2 years and will be "copying" your setup. Hope you don't mind.

Our biggest problem, here in the South, is finding a quality contractor!!!!

Old 07-27-2008, 10:42 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Living the dream I don't know. Great family, friends and girlfriend I've nailed that.

Garages are easy do it on your own take your time and ask questions about stuff before you complete it and line up subs ahead of time.

My TTS is the favorite in this garage.....

Originally Posted by Looney2N
It is great to see the economic situation hasn't affected everyone.

I love it................the pool and garage area have been a dream of mine for several years..............you are "living the dream".

Wish me luck.................another 2 years and will be "copying" your setup. Hope you don't mind.

Our biggest problem, here in the South, is finding a quality contractor!!!!

Old 07-28-2008, 01:21 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Wow, fantastic design and execution.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:03 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Finally the outside is getting close. Construction takes too long but all are home but the RS America that wouldn't start after sitting for the year. Still waiting for the third lift which should be here mid next month.

Almost time to clean the small one out.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:40 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
damn- that is an awesome demo/re-construct

Old 07-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
...2 430s? one for you and one for your wife?
sick!

Old 07-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
...2 430s? one for you and one for your wife?
sick!
Wife??????

I have no wife. girlfriend won't drive any of my cars she's not interested in them except the 2500 gmc pickup

Old 07-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
well I know i need to come over and help clean the garage with ya Be back in town later today so I can drive the 430's for you

I think it will look good with the 3 white Porsches in the garage.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:24 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, you can park the silver F430 with me :-)

Old 07-31-2008, 05:54 AM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
wow, that's some awsome remodeling you did.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Malakas is on a distinguished road
I love the pool off the garage... is there more entertainment space in the back of the garage?

Fantastic!

Old 08-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Malakas
I love the pool off the garage... is there more entertainment space in the back of the garage?

Fantastic!
Just a small guest space. 460sqft lower and loft with queen bed and bathrooms for the pool. Too big and the garage would have been too small.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)