Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

My $40000 garage make over!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:40 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Nicely done! Got to love the DIY projects. Good luck on the second half.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:51 AM
YellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks EZ Cookin

Here's the update with completion to the other half!!!
Man this project is killing my back , off to the massage parlor this weekend.

Attached Images      

Last edited by YellowmanTT; 08-11-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:54 AM
YellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by StrutMotors
That coating made such a difference, who makes the epoxy?

I bought it here
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...714&lpage=none

Attached Images     

Last edited by YellowmanTT; 08-11-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Im going to do this to my garage, just need something that holds up good to oils, gasoline and solvents, and doesn't want to mar with steel wheels(ie: engine stands etc.)

Have not found the product yet, but I fear it may be pricey when I do.

Looks good!

Old 08-16-2009, 10:44 PM
bmwm506 is on a distinguished road
nice

Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM
panbo is on a distinguished road
looking good~

Old 08-24-2009, 12:06 AM
dodriven is on a distinguished road
Wink

Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Im going to do this to my garage, just need something that holds up good to oils, gasoline and solvents, and doesn't want to mar with steel wheels(ie: engine stands etc.)

Have not found the product yet, but I fear it may be pricey when I do.

Looks good!
I researched the same question and the strongest/most durable DIY stuff I have found is Armorseal 1k by Sherwin Williams.

Old 08-24-2009, 03:09 AM
ArmenH will become famous soon enough
Looks great!

Old 08-24-2009, 09:32 AM
bgwilly31 is on a distinguished road
be prepared for it to come up. From reading peoples post about this stuff. And with real life expierence. It always does. And fast.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:24 AM
DenaliXTC is on a distinguished road
what a difference, very nice.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:32 PM
IAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond repute
Devran by Devoe Coatings is what we used on the shop floor at IA and it was impervious to pretty much everything with the exception of leaving a big puddle of brake clean on the ground over night. I used the rustoleum stuff at home in the garaqe (working garage, not just for parking cars) because I had a couple of sample kits for free, and it held up for about.......6 months......

Old 09-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
Good job!!!

Nice toys

Old 03-08-2010, 08:58 PM
mact3333 is a glorious beacon of lightmact3333 is a glorious beacon of lightmact3333 is a glorious beacon of lightmact3333 is a glorious beacon of lightmact3333 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by YellowmanTT

How is the epoxy floor holding up???...I was thinking about doing it myself but not so sure anymore after reading about some of the potential problems.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:42 PM
I made a mistake by applying a few coat of sealer, man its slippery when wet. its pretty good just remember not to apply the sealer coat.A few times I was just finished washing my cars and you have excess water dripping on the surface if not careful you can slip easily, almost felt like an ice skating ring

Old 03-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Former Vendor
Modball Team is on a distinguished road
Thats awesome mate!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My $40000 garage make over!!!!