Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Townhome Garage Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 11:03 AM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Townhome Garage Owners

I live in a 2 car garage town home in California, so space wise there isn't much but I'm wanting to see anyone else who lives in a town home and what their garage looks like.

I'm looking to free up some ground space by adding some overhead storage racks, but don't really like the idea of having things sitting overhead of the cars.

Would really love to use the garage space to do small projects (oil changes, brake jobs, etc.) and really have a clean/open garage space.

Post up your pictures or your strategy for organizing!

Old 04-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Mandy213 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can install the overhead storage rack above the garage door

You can install the overhead storage rack above the garage door.

Old 04-07-2017, 11:58 AM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mandy213
You can install the overhead storage rack above the garage door.
How much are those if you don't mind me asking. Are you ever worried about it not holding for some reason and dropping on top of your cars?

Old 04-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Mandy213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ceiling storage rack

Originally Posted by HardHitter
How much are those if you don't mind me asking. Are you ever worried about it not holding for some reason and dropping on top of your cars?
About $450 for these three racks, For your concern, you can buy quality heavy duty racks on the market, like Fleximounts, Saferacks, and follow the instruction when install the racks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.