Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Some Pics of My Garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DavidS
Those BBJs are absolutely awesome!
BJ's are also quite nice!

Old 09-21-2006, 03:20 PM
redjeeper is on a distinguished road
If you don't mind me asking, how tall is your ceiling. I'm getting ready to build a new house and need to know for my lift. i will have a three car garage on the house and another three car garage across the driveway.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:18 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by redjeeper
If you don't mind me asking, how tall is your ceiling. I'm getting ready to build a new house and need to know for my lift. i will have a three car garage on the house and another three car garage across the driveway.
10'3" on that single door side.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Ryan, looks great!

Old 09-22-2006, 06:04 AM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Oh snap, that's ....(lost for words)

props!

Old 09-22-2006, 07:28 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
shank, what and where do i get those parking stand things, with the stop sign....i need 'em.

Old 09-22-2006, 11:10 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DiMisa1977
shank, what and where do i get those parking stand things, with the stop sign....i need 'em.
sent pm. I'll find out tonight and let you know.

Its pretty cool, three pieces snap together, and when the car taps the pole, an LED light on the stop sign flashes. .... then again, a slight gust of wind triggers it too

Old 09-22-2006, 11:26 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DiMisa1977
or you could just learn how to drive jackass $200K car and you're still learning how to park it. very sad indeed

Old 09-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally Posted by DavidS
Those BBJs are absolutely awesome!
Yeah they are the interior is spectacular...full bedroom bathroom etc

Ryan sorry on the HJack!

Old 09-22-2006, 11:45 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
Originally Posted by deputydog95
or you could just learn how to drive jackass $200K car and you're still learning how to park it. very sad indeed

ooooooh, good one, dep. you always know how to ruin a party. get back on your beat. i didn't know cops played on the computer so much. don't you have a parking ticket to issue or a cat to rescue from a tree.

Old 09-22-2006, 12:02 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
i do, but it's much more fun harassing posers like yourself.

besides, i'm a chairborne ranger. every hour on the street translates into about 8 hours of paper in the office. so here i sit

Old 09-22-2006, 03:29 PM

Sad? That makes no sense whatsoever. The parking stops are great for these cars that have poor visibility when backing up, and hard to judge distance pulling up. Also,

Old 09-22-2006, 03:29 PM

Sad? That makes no sense whatsoever. The parking stops are great for these cars that have poor visibility when backing up, and hard to judge distance pulling up. Also, its great as a guide to center the positions.

I can't believe i took the time to explain this.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:40 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
sent pm. I'll find out tonight and let you know.

Its pretty cool, three pieces snap together, and when the car taps the pole, an LED light on the stop sign flashes. .... then again, a slight gust of wind triggers it too

oh damn were did u buy that? i want one for my garage awesome.. how much?

Old 09-22-2006, 03:43 PM
relax there shank. calm blue oceans, trading on ameritrade. i'm fking with JP.

although i think most of us just use visual reference points from the sides to know where to stop. that's what i do anyway. my car ends up in the same place every time. however, most of us don't have a million dollars worth of cars in our garage so i can see where you need to be more careful

why would you back your cars in though? seems like it would be 10X harder with a full garage, much riskier, and offers no benefit other than cool pics and super fast getaways ....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some Pics of My Garage