Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Simple Interior and Exterior Detailing Kits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Simple Interior and Exterior Detailing Kits

Let's face it...times are tough for all of us financially. I figured the one thing that makes me happy is when I detail and have a clean car. So here's a simple set of kits that will give you immediate gratification without breaking the bank.

Interior Detail Kit

Retail Price: $110.75
Promotion Price: $83.06 Save 25%

Kit includes:

1 Einszett Vinyl Rubber Care
1 Autoglym Interior Shampoo
1 Einszett Leather Care

2 GP Foam Applicators4 GP MicroTowels
1 GP Australian Wool Duster and Carrier

ORDER HERE

Exterior Detail Kit

Retail Price: $110.90
Promotion Price: $88.72 Save 20%

Kit includes:

1 P21S Wheel Cleaner Kit 500mL
1 Swissvax Wheel Brush
1 P21S Bodywork Shampoo

1 GP Australian Wash Mitt
2 GP MicroDrying Cloths
1 Einszett Spray Wax
3 GP MicroTowels
1 Stoner More Shine Tire Conditioner

ORDER HERE

Sale Ends 8/12/09

Old 08-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Less than two weeks left on these items. If you've ever wondered how much different pro-sumer detailing products perform than off-the-shelf auto parts store products, these kits will be a great way to find out. All the products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not satisfied, simply return the products. You've got nothing to lose.

Old 08-03-2009, 02:47 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Moe,

How do you rate these products against Zaino products. I'm a Zaino diehard but i've seen alot of your work and i've been tempted.

Old 08-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by bmoores
Moe,

How do you rate these products against Zaino products. I'm a Zaino diehard but i've seen a lot of your work and i've been tempted.
I think Zaino makes some great products and a lot of great detailers use it. However, I don't think anyone out there is making a line that has the best of all products. Therefore, you have to check out cars, look at details, and find out what people are using on areas of the car that you like.

If for example, you like how the tires look in my details, then you should use what I used. To answer your questions, I think you should give these products a try and give us your honest feedback. As I've mentiioned, you've got nothing to lose because if there's anything you're not satisfied with, you'll get a 100% refund. So now, it's up to you to try new stuff. That's what's fun about detailing. Find a trusted source and ask questions and trust that the person you're speaking to has YOUR best intentions. Most of my clients trust me to LISTEN to them and be a SOLUTION. I never push anything that's not right for that particular person. These kits are cool because they're simple, easy to use, get great results because we use these products daily, and it's at a price that is in reach for most. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Premium Sponsor
Just a reminder...today is the last day to take advantage of this promotion. For anyone ever wondering about the quality and difference of higher-end detailing products, this is a great opportunity to try them out without spending too much money.