Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Durametric Diagnostic Tool -- Group buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 09:43 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
BUMP - we need another one!

Old 11-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Saggio is on a distinguished road
TTT Another GB please

Old 11-20-2012, 11:32 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
I might go for it to. Whats the round plug or other plug thing mean?

Old 11-20-2012, 12:15 PM
ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cerbomark
I might go for it to. Whats the round plug or other plug thing mean?
It's the adapter plug for older Porsches, mostly pre-1996.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:21 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ASLAN
It's the adapter plug for older Porsches, mostly pre-1996.
can you clarify which plug is for which? I am also keeping alook out for a used one. Thanks

Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 PM
ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !ASLAN Is a GOD !
Here is the link to their website, which explains it in detail. Good luck in your search!

http://www.durametric.com/buyus.aspx

Old 11-20-2012, 09:16 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
I emailed Owen @ Durametric directly about another groupbuy and he referred me over to Softronic (the distributor that ran this gb logistics). So, I emailed Softronic, but haven't heard back. I'll ping them again next week.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Saggio is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lithium1330
I emailed Owen @ Durametric directly about another groupbuy and he referred me over to Softronic (the distributor that ran this gb logistics). So, I emailed Softronic, but haven't heard back. I'll ping them again next week.
Awesome!

Old 11-25-2012, 09:46 PM
VIPNiSS is on a distinguished road
I would be in for one as well. please keep us posted on the group buy.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
I might do another group buy soon but it will not be through Softronic the next time around.

I will keep you all posted. I do have the go ahead from the moderators here and from Durametric themselves but seeing how there is something in the works I will let you know soon.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Engine Guy
I might do another group buy soon but it will not be through Softronic the next time around.

I will keep you all posted. I do have the go ahead from the moderators here and from Durametric themselves but seeing how there is something in the works I will let you know soon.
Bump

Old 12-05-2012, 03:53 PM
BED997 is on a distinguished road
Also interested in the group buy

Old 12-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Hello All,

Softronic will be doing another group buy as another member mentioned from Durametric that they had checked on. I will get with you on the specifics in the next couple days. I hope you all liked the last one and we will have some extra specials with the next.

Best Regards,
Softronic

Old 12-05-2012, 08:34 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Softronic
Hello All,

Softronic will be doing another group buy as another member mentioned from Durametric that they had checked on. I will get with you on the specifics in the next couple days. I hope you all liked the last one and we will have some extra specials with the next.

Best Regards,
Softronic
And there was much rejoicing! Looking forward to it!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lithium1330
And there was much rejoicing! Looking forward to it!
Softronic would like to know the input from the 6Speed members. We would think that the Profi cables would be the best in the fuction and programming yet what are the members thoughts prior to the actual promotion? Would you like a tuning option? Perhaps just a read and erase faults or a tuning with read erase faults and coding changes? Etc.

This may all look to be confusing yet we will get the best setup for you. Lets get some feed back and get started.

Best Regards,
Softronic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Durametric Diagnostic Tool -- Group buy