Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

2016 DBCarbon Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 12:36 PM
alpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of lightalpha motoring is a glorious beacon of light
I posted but never got a PM?

Old 11-17-2016, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor
DB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by alpha motoring
I posted but never got a PM?
Just checked send messages, you should have received one on 1st of November..

Just resend

Thank you

Old 11-23-2016, 04:28 PM
Hi-Arc is on a distinguished road
Hope you offer this group buy again soon! I'm interested

Old 11-24-2016, 01:14 AM
Former Vendor
DB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hi-Arc
Hope you offer this group buy again soon! I'm interested
I´m sorry, something very special we´re doing all few years only..

But feel free to PM, we´ve ever sth. special for 6speed members

Old 11-24-2016, 04:30 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
I've been in Monaco the past month and can't find my PM. Please resend

Old 11-25-2016, 12:51 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by White Rock
I've been in Monaco the past month and can't find my PM. Please resend
No prob - please check inbox!

Thanks very much

Old 11-30-2016, 06:47 PM
anthinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in

Old 12-01-2016, 12:53 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by anthinoz
I'm in
I´m sorry, GB is over since a couple of weeks.

Feel free to PM us, we´ve ever sth special for 6speed members

Old 12-11-2016, 12:46 AM
realoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud of
The message that was posted here earlier and has since been deleted makes me nervous. If it can be deleted, my pm can also get a response. Thanks .

Old 12-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
That individual joined the forum just to attack a vendor and refused to provide any information after being asked several times. The mods of this forum are also members and we do not consider protecting vendors as part of the job. However, when a new member joins and immediately goes after a vendor they are requested to provide info...mainly because we like to intervene before the situation gets out of hand and hopefully reach a resolution that is satisfactory to the member...when that member refuses to provide any details then they look like a competitor that has joined just to damage the rep of another company...hope this makes you less nervous.

Old 12-11-2016, 12:19 PM
realoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud of
Thanks Chuck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.