GT3/GT2/GT Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion

Customer Testimonials:

Absolutely works. Can't live without it now. Also, get the Airmax dryer from Moe at Glistening Perfection. This two system process will eliminate drying, which will also cut down on the swirling potential from the hand drying. Highly recommended.

chardonet (6speedonline)

Grab a CR system from Moe - you won't be disappointed!

MidnighTT (6speedonline)

If you don't already have the CR system...you definitely need it...fantastic!!! I love mine!!!

TUUNER (6speedonline)

I also purchased a CRspotless, and some other products, from Moe some months ago. I got the same VIP treatment that you experienced. He's a pleasure to deal with. It's great to be able to speak with someone so knowledgeable and experienced. As far as the CRspotless, I concur, it works just as advertised. It's a great time and swirl mark saver.

Paladin (Rennlist)

I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.

points (Rennlist)

Got mine today. Came home from C&C and it was sitting on my doorstep. Washed both cars in less time than I ususally spend on my 997 alone.

Well worth it!! Thanks Moe.

LeNoah (6speedonline)

Got mine last week and fired it up today in conjunction with a pressure washer for initial rinse and semi-final rinse and worked incredible. Just used an open hose for the last few seconds to "flood" and basically didn't really have to wipe anything down... Thanks again Moe

INSman (6speedonline)

Sale ends 2/15/10

Click HERE to Order

Old 02-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
We've met our GB quota and every order placed qualifies for the special pricing. And some of you need the Boss's permission to spend the $$$....I think Valentine's Day is around the corner Drop her a hint.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:39 AM
Premium Sponsor
Last day folks to take advantage of this offer. We've had a great response to the GB and thanks again for everyone's support