2010 Porsche 911 GT3 now available FOR SALE $119,988 Black on Black PCCB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor
BevHillsPorsches will become famous soon enough
2010 Porsche 911 GT3 now available FOR SALE $119,988 Black on Black PCCB

See the original Porsche Connection Blog post here

It's always a good day when I get my hands on another GT3. It satisfies so many of the senses, great looking, unbelievable sound and the way it speaks to you with physical feedback helps to create a drive unlike any other. The GT3 is purebred Porsche 911, it's not the most popular Carrera version, but it's the one that's most sought after and spoken about. It's not a car that's going to appeal to everyone, but for me this is as good as it gets.

A few days ago the owner of this GT3 decided that with the changing dynamic of his family the GT3 was no longer the best driving tool for him and his family so into a new 2013 Panamera GTS he went and now this incredible machine is available for sale once more. There's a few choices out there right now in the GT3 market, but if you look closely I think you'll find that this GT3's at the top of the list when you consider specification, mileage and condition. In many respects, this is the PERFECTLY optioned GT3: Black on Black full leather with Alcantara, 16-way power adjustable Adaptive Sport seats, Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with Navigation, full iPod control, XM Satellite Radio and a set of the best brakes on the road today. This 2010 GT3 has Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) with their instantly recognizable yellow brake calipers and ceramic composite discs that in regular road use can last as long as 160,000 miles!

If you're in the market for a GT3 you've got to take a close look at this one, I see a lot of GT3's and this is one of my favorites.

Red Carpet worthy? I think so, like a fit Hollywood starlet in a tight black dress at a Beverly Hills Premier.

The interior

16-way Adaptive Sport Seat

Two seats, no more, no less.

Everything you need within reach.

YES, this GT3's available now!

For even more pictures, be sure to click on the link below for a full photo slide show from the Porsche Connection Flickr library.

/show/

or if you'd like to see a full video presentation try this number from the Porsche Connection YouTube Channel.

Porsche Connection Youtube Channel

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/moHN66739kg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/moHN66739kg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Options:
- A1 Black Exterior
- 78 Black full leather interior with contrasting Alcantara on seat centers and door panels
- 450 Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- P01 Adaptive Sport Seats with 16-way power adjustment
- P12 Self-Dimming mirrors and rain sensors
- 490 Sound package plus
- 603 Dynamic Cornering Lights
- 619 Bluetooth telephone interface
- 640 Sport Chrono Package with PCM
- 686 Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- 810 Floor mats in interior color
- 870 Universal Audio Interface
- 346 Wheels Painted Silver
- 342 Heated front seats
- P23 PCM 3.0 with touchscreen Navigation
- XSC Porsche Crest in headrest
- XXZ Footrest in Aluminum
Total MSRP as delivered new: $137,770.00

The price on the Beverly Hills Porsche website is $124,988 and I'm offering it here for $119,988 and if you have an offer you'd like to present instead I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE IT!

If you'd like to know more about this very special car, please give me a call and I can answer any other questions that you might have.

Ryan Perrella
310 922-7291
porscheconnection@gmail.com

@porscheconnect

Old 09-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Global Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to behold
nice GT3