GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

10% Off Intro Price- A.W.E. Tuning Sport Pedal Covers!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
10% Off Intro Price- A.W.E. Tuning Sport Pedal Covers!

Gas - Brake - Clutch - Dead Pedal

In stock and shipping!

CNC cut out of 5mm thick aluminum! Hard Anodized.

10% off 6speed special for a limited time. ***If ordering online, you must mention this thread to take advantage of the discount***

Click below for more details and order info.
http://awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/p...weporschepedal

Old 10-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !
Looks like a direct copy of Ruf's pedals.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Because we are most likely all getting them from the same source....

Ruf certainly is not making theirs...

Old 10-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Former Vendor
Apparently we experienced a problem with our online ordering system last night. We are sorry for any inconvenience. However, the problem has been fixed.

Old 10-03-2007, 12:36 PM
mjb
mjb is on a distinguished road
Well, if they are basically the same as the Ruf pedals the price is right.

Anyone have any thoughts on these vs. the Rennline pedals with the throttle extensions? Or is heal-toe position improved enough versus stock (say 996 GT3) that the extensions aren't really necessary.

Old 10-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mjb
Well, if they are basically the same as the Ruf pedals the price is right.

Anyone have any thoughts on these vs. the Rennline pedals with the throttle extensions? Or is heal-toe position improved enough versus stock (say 996 GT3) that the extensions aren't really necessary.
Why pay RUF prices???

Ours are slightly wider than stock.

Are you really having a hard time heel/toe with the stock set up?

IMHO, Porsche's have one of the best pedal placement of most sports cars I have driven.

Do you use your actual heel and toe, or do you use the side of you foot to blip?

Old 10-03-2007, 02:37 PM
mjb
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Why pay RUF prices???

Ours are slightly wider than stock.

Are you really having a hard time heel/toe with the stock set up?

IMHO, Porsche's have one of the best pedal placement of most sports cars I have driven.

Do you use your actual heel and toe, or do you use the side of you foot to blip?
No, not having a difficult time with H-T, as you point out the stock pedal position is excellent on the 996.
However, I do more of a roll with the side of my foot instead of angling my heel over in the more traditional approach.
I'm not that concerned about it but was just wondering if the Rennline extenders made heel-toeing with my approach just a bit easier. In any case, your pedals look like a good option.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Spidermonkey is on a distinguished road
They look identical to the Rennline pedals and at a slightly better price. I only need the dead pedal though...Is it possible to just order one of those? If you use the Rennline extenders you may have problems with depressing the gas pedal at the same time you're doing heavy braking because the extension puts them so close together.

Thanks

Old 10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
mjb
Originally Posted by Spidermonkey
If you use the Rennline extenders you may have problems with depressing the gas pedal at the same time you're doing heavy braking because the extension puts them so close together.

Thanks
Good point. It has happened on occasion with the stock pedals

I'll probably go with AWE - price is right....

Old 10-03-2007, 04:52 PM
GT3Scott will become famous soon enoughGT3Scott will become famous soon enough
So these won't fit an '04 996 Turbo?

Old 10-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GT3Scott
So these won't fit an '04 996 Turbo?
These will work on any late mode Porsche. Including Turbo!!!

Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Spidermonkey
They look identical to the Rennline pedals and at a slightly better price. I only need the dead pedal though...Is it possible to just order one of those? If you use the Rennline extenders you may have problems with depressing the gas pedal at the same time you're doing heavy braking because the extension puts them so close together.

Thanks
I'm sorry, I don't have enough here to break up kits. I have to sell them all together.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mjb
However, I do more of a roll with the side of my foot instead of angling my heel over in the more traditional approach.
Ok, I do the same.