GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2 Pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 03:06 PM
peloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud of
GT2 Pricing

My dealer has three allocations. He has two deposits, one at $50k over, the second at $45k over. The third allocation has my name on it.

So, oh wise ones out there, should I bid or pass?

Old 10-03-2007, 03:17 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by peloton
My dealer has three allocations. He has two deposits, one at $50k over, the second at $45k over. The third allocation has my name on it.

So, oh wise ones out there, should I bid or pass?
If at list, why not. The previous gen GT2 suffered mind numbing depreciation - I suspect this one will be the same. Early in, early out at list, you should be ok.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:26 PM
peloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jamie
If at list, why not. The previous gen GT2 suffered mind numbing depreciation - I suspect this one will be the same. Early in, early out at list, you should be ok.
Sorri if I did not make my point clearly in my post: the dealer is expecting another bid in the $45-50k over range. So my question is: should I bid or pass. Thanks.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:37 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by peloton
Sorri if I did not make my point clearly in my post: the dealer is expecting another bid in the $45-50k over range. So my question is: should I bid or pass. Thanks.
I suspect that if you kept if for 6 months and put about 5k miles on it, you'd lose about $75k, perhaps more.

Old 10-03-2007, 07:06 PM
lager99 is on a distinguished road
At list you will lose 20% like any other car. That being said, they will be selling used ones at list I'm sure at the dealerships.