GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Me and my CGT on the production line in Leipzig

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 07:47 PM
CondorCGT is on a distinguished road
Its Condor Yellow but there is one other CGT that looks same but i have been told thats its the only condor out there. On the line then there was a speed yellow

Old 10-21-2007, 09:16 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Man, what an experience to spend time with Sir Walter. To me personally he is the king of the porsche test drivers. Hopefully he took you for a ride and showed you what that CGT can really do....

Old 10-21-2007, 09:20 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Incredible photos, thanks for sharing them and congrats on the CGT!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Thumbs up

Thanks i am glad you all like the pics. I was lucky to have a Ride with Walter Rohl Both in the 959 and the CGT i can only say he was great and the 959 WoW what a car. The Leipzig track is really great he was pushing both cars to the limit and while he was doing that it was amazing to me that we still had time to share some stories and show me some tricks

Old 10-21-2007, 09:35 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
you are a lucky man - congrats!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:46 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Condor,

Did you run Porsche SuperCup this year? I was in the paddock at the USGP at Indy with my boys this summer.

Fantastic car you have! Love the 356 too! My 356 is still not together, but I hope to have it done for the Hershey Hillclimb next year!

Best of Luck!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:48 PM
DJ Thank you. When I asked for the CGT back home I was told there was no way I could buy one, but I have been racing in the Supercup and through my contacts I knew that Porsche is building more CGT's and boy I couldn't believe it. I made sure I was on the list of the last 20 being built.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent pictures! That is a beautiful color.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:52 PM
No I. didn't as the event was part of the USA GT3 championship and I was racing in the Nurburgring 24hr and had to fly to Alabama I am now here for 1 year attending a staff course in Maxwell AFB.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks Robert the Panamera will be built in Leipzig you should go its a great Factory

Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 PM
FmG
FmG is on a distinguished road
Mashalla! One of the most beautiful Carrera GTs out there..Mabrook!

Planning on doing any mods to it?

Old 10-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Mashkoor no MODS keeping it STD have you done any mods on yours???

Old 10-21-2007, 11:02 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
awesome photos, looks like a fun experience.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:05 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Sorry, this question is probably retarded, but these pictures are a few years old, yes?

Old 10-21-2007, 11:19 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Sorry, this question is probably retarded, but these pictures are a few years old, yes?

Take a look at the production #, it's 1261 (originally they were going to build 1500, then dropped the number to 1250)...I think Porsche probably had enough demand to do one final run, and Condor got in on it.

What a beautiful car, great to see it go to an enthusiast owner.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Me and my CGT on the production line in Leipzig