GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

per request Italian rocketito

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 10:06 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by macfly
Watt, does this mean you are no longer a Porsche man?
Is this a full conversion, or just a gentle strole with the Pope?
Will we be seeing (and hearing!) it at the track?
Congratulations, it's a beauty, I would if I could too!
ah'll be back.

The Pope just finished Blessing this car, and Ferrari BTW provides full warranty coverage at the track, confirmed by the FNA rep. who arrived to re-Bless my rig at AutoGallery, unlike other [!] brands. plan to be a the next one if schedule allows. just ordered 10 quarts of latex

Old 07-01-2004, 02:07 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by 993RSClubsport
Sweet car WATT.........heard a LeMans blue Stradale @ Watkins Glen @ full throttle.

I want a 360 SPIDER RED tan leather /red piping, shields..........when market goes to <150 Im in!
If you make some straight pipes for one I'm in too :P

Old 07-07-2004, 10:17 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
i like the factory "quiet" sound, which is louder than GT3 but ok for quiet car lovers. i heard the christophs [sic??] exhaust, lots of guys put on on one CS and it is too LOUD.

shark mon -- did you gets the tips?????

Old 07-07-2004, 10:26 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
watt, can you provide a link to where you got the latex, i've got a drive up to reno comming up w/ our hot rods and want to protect the front.

Old 07-09-2004, 11:00 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Watt man congrats on the new ride - I had no clue you got ride of that awesome slate gt2 already buddy!

Old 07-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Darren
Watt man congrats on the new ride - I had no clue you got ride of that awesome slate gt2 already buddy!
YEAH, 4 MONTHS IS A LONG TIME.... and D - thanks for the edit!
the CS roxxxxx

Old 07-10-2004, 02:35 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Originally posted by watt
i like the factory "quiet" sound, which is louder than GT3 but ok for quiet car lovers. i heard the christophs [sic??] exhaust, lots of guys put on on one CS and it is too LOUD.

shark mon -- did you gets the tips?????

I think you meant Capristo Exhaust!

Old 07-10-2004, 03:15 AM
yes i do but i'll never need to pronounce it

Old 07-11-2004, 10:12 AM
thusly is on a distinguished road
CS

There is no sound like the CS at wide open throttle (and above 5k rpms); same goes for the sounds on upshifts and downshifts. Who needs a stereo when the engine noises are so glorious? I love my GT-2, but the CS overwhelms and enegerizes all senses.

Old 07-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Re: CS

Originally posted by thusly
There is no sound like the CS at wide open throttle (and above 5k rpms); same goes for the sounds on upshifts and downshifts. Who needs a stereo when the engine noises are so glorious? I love my GT-2, but the CS overwhelms and enegerizes all senses.
fred - agreed. everyone here has heard the F1 cars echo thru the tunnel at Monaco? the CS has the same cool echo when you blasy along a cliff or thru a tunnel...

Old 07-11-2004, 11:50 AM
MetalSolid will become famous soon enough
Will I see these cars at the track?

Old 07-12-2004, 03:36 AM
TTM0TION is on a distinguished road
Watt, where are you from and sorry that I don't know who your are but you have to be someone very importent to be able to get one in 3 days. Someone called you sir, are you english royalty or something to pull off 3 DAYS!!! You are the man, and the car is baffling even though not from the p-car camp.

That is also very cool ferarri covers the car at the track, does porsche do that?

Old 07-12-2004, 07:20 AM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
I saw yesterday at the Ferrari Challenge about 6 Stradales 1 silver the rest were red.

Watt, I was wondering if you have tracked yours yet and if so what are your impressions of the ceramic brakes so far? Since Porsche has had so much controversy on thiers, Im curious about Ferrari's.

Old 07-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by TTM0TION
Watt, where are you from and sorry that I don't know who your are but you have to be someone very importent to be able to get one in 3 days. Someone called you sir, are you english royalty or something to pull off 3 DAYS!!! You are the man, and the car is baffling even though not from the p-car camp.

That is also very cool ferarri covers the car at the track, does porsche do that?
my only claim to fame is selling a car to a world famous race car racer chaser poseur, but the great thing about America is money talks and nobody walks. just write a cheque.

and no, porsche does not cover track use

Old 07-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by JASCLASS
I saw yesterday at the Ferrari Challenge about 6 Stradales 1 silver the rest were red.

Watt, I was wondering if you have tracked yours yet and if so what are your impressions of the ceramic brakes so far? Since Porsche has had so much controversy on thiers, Im curious about Ferrari's.
yo justin --

going next week, car has 550 today. there is good discussion of Ferrari "FCCB" on Fchat, check it out. no one tracking their CS's has had a problem but no one has more than 5k miles yet. and no one gives a f.k because FERRARI COVERS TRACK USE IN THE WARRANTY unlike other brands. i confirmed this with my FNA rep.

mine felt slick and needed bedding even tho' supposedly the factory bedded them, they bite even harder than pccb with no pedal effort. in terms of balance, the car has more brakes and handling than it does power [meaning torque].

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: per request Italian rocketito