GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Luxury Modified Exotics Teaser - 3 GT3RS, PetFrog/SharkWerks/Turtle on the Cover!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 08:12 AM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Stickers

Erik(elmel),

I will stop by Sharkwerks and get the stickers for you,see you at Premier....

Old 03-20-2008, 09:32 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JWGT2
Alex/Fred/James H.:
Wow, lookin forward to checking out the mag! Very exciting!!

Cool vid Fred...looks like i missed a fun day/shoot.

James, can you make Infineon tomorrow? I'll be there.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:19 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
I got my copy yesterday. It's a great article! Congrats to James, Fred and Sharkwerks for creating an incredible trio! 452 hp!!! That's pretty impressive!
Cheers very much Atomic80! It was tough to get anything out of that car... Not like it has a pair of hairdryers on it We actually got more on 93 (463hp) but since we're going for bare minimum....

Old 03-20-2008, 01:28 PM
JWGT2 will become famous soon enoughJWGT2 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fredttx50
James, can you make Infineon tomorrow? I'll be there.
Will be at Thunder for the Lotus track day tomorrow..
Have fun at Infineon!

Old 03-20-2008, 01:57 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JWGT2
Will be at Thunder for the Lotus track day tomorrow..
Have fun at Infineon!
See.. what did I say about us Bay Area P-car guys? You're at one track and Fred's at another Nice!

Old 03-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Hey guys live update... Fred got meatballed on lap 1 at Laguna not even trying. Still want straight pipes? 107db's...

Old 03-21-2008, 05:53 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-21-2008, 08:06 PM
12:03 has a spectacular aura about12:03 has a spectacular aura about
Nice vids and pics. Will the photos be posted in a good res here after the Mag is out?

Fred, why the yellow on the lights??? (i liked it better before, just my opinion)

Old 03-23-2008, 06:07 PM
lvrs is on a distinguished road
Congrats! Great photo & videos. Lookin forward to checking out a copy.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:38 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Just got my copy from Tony! Awesome spread guys - the pics are sweet! Maybe I should paint my car green so I can hang with y'all

Old 03-24-2008, 10:29 AM
here's a teaser shot from Mike Maez (cheers man!)

Old 03-24-2008, 12:37 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
hot damn, theres my new wallpaper

Old 03-24-2008, 01:23 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
High resolution pretty please....!

Old 03-24-2008, 01:59 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
My issue of Mod. Luxury & Exotic came in the mail this past week.
Congrats guys on the great write up and photo shots. Awesome display of three GT3RS's in green. A one of a kind event.
Alex are you going to stroke the 3.6 motor?
The kit shown in the article, is that an upgrade you will offer?

Would like to know more. Presently medical business has been in the crapper for 2 - 3 months. Critical decrease in reinburstments, I mean severe!!!
Causing serious concern about the future.

Anyway congrats again on a great mag. spread. Very well deserved.

Juan

Old 03-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
My issue of Mod. Luxury & Exotic came in the mail this past week.
Congrats guys on the great write up and photo shots. Awesome display of three GT3RS's in green. A one of a kind event.
Alex are you going to stroke the 3.6 motor?
The kit shown in the article, is that an upgrade you will offer?

Would like to know more. Presently medical business has been in the crapper for 2 - 3 months. Critical decrease in reinburstments, I mean severe!!!
Causing serious concern about the future.

Anyway congrats again on a great mag. spread. Very well deserved.

Juan
Hey Juan, seriously thank you so much for saying that. The MLE guys were fantastic and it was quite bold of them to do _three_ green RS'... They really captured the spirit of the GT3 & RS cult that's for sure.

Our car has the 3.8L kit on it and absolutely it is something together with our pals at EVO we are going to be offering. We have three cars scheduled on the books for the summer (late). Sorry to hear about the medical business but one thing is for sure we're going to make the pricing very fair- especially in terms of when an exhaust system sells for 8K lol I'm going to have a full write-up with pix after the magazine has run its course

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Luxury Modified Exotics Teaser - 3 GT3RS, PetFrog/SharkWerks/Turtle on the Cover!