GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Here it is the release of the RSC/QuickSilver Titan series exhaust for the 997

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Here it is the release of the RSC/QuickSilver Titan series exhaust for the 997

So here it is; after extensive testing and design We proudly announce the release of the new 997 GT-3/RS Titan Series Cup system. Click on the PDF for product details and sound clips.. We have app 10 in stock and will ve offering pre sale specials to our 6 Speed brothers..(&sisters) .. This effort was a collaboration between QuickSIlver and our new premium brand RSC.Quality and design are second to none.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
gt3_P1.pdf (680.5 KB, 234 views)
Old 03-20-2008, 12:55 PM
The Pun
Awesome, sounds like great system...

Now all I need is a 997....

Old 03-20-2008, 12:57 PM
club411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the rough
I am coming to SOBE to test this out... Should be sick!!!

Old 03-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HZ@cargraphic
So here it is; after extensive testing and design We proudly announce the release of the new 997 GT-3/RS Titan Series Cup system. Click on the PDF for product details and sound clips.. We have app 10 in stock and will ve offering pre sale specials to our 6 Speed brothers..(&sisters) .. This effort was a collaboration between QuickSIlver and our new premium brand RSC.Quality and design are second to none.

This is a great system,. We were one of the first to install on a local car.
Lightweight great sound........

As RSC's west coast distributor and installer we are happy to help anyone who needs a system.

Regional Wholesale inquires are welcome..

Old 03-20-2008, 02:18 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
The last time I was in a car with an RSC exhaust I felt like freakin Vincent Chase with the mob that was outside. I'll take one please, but with the playmate option. I also want to emphasize that I am referring to female playmates like in Woman of Playboy because most people don't know that playmates are women.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:25 PM
jsdkms is on a distinguished road
Please email me before you buy an RSC system form Hershel at jsd@epix.net or PM me - You need to hear the truth from someone who has this system!

Old 04-13-2008, 11:23 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jsdkms
Please email me before you buy an RSC system form Hershel at jsd@epix.net or PM me - You need to hear the truth from someone who has this system!
Then why dont you just give us the truth?! If they are pushing a faulty product everyone is entitled to know, just make sure you have the backing to support such a claim. And make sure you talk with them first about the problems you had, dont just go behind their back and whisper secrets. Just my $.02