Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Grand Pumba
Mr. RS is on a distinguished road
Talking Mr WWWIII

Watt,

Good morning to you!

So when are we going to see the Roundel attached to your 3 legged donkey?

Even more important, when do I get the promised pics of your sons football team in the official Journoman shirts!!

Glad they turned up at last, was getting very worried.

There is a long sleeve varient coming for you to wear at track days, let me know if you have a requirement.

GOing to be in SF first week of August, have a free weekend so might fly down to LA and home from there, your pictures of TOW have inspired me to come and see what all the fuss is about.

Catch up with you soon.

P.

Old 07-15-2004, 02:58 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Wiley uses his t shirt as pajamas, had to explain who was S McQueen..... the Roundel would seem to apply to an F1 gearbox, no????

send us an email if you're coming down!!!! and i still need the amount for my second cheque to you...

PS - we have to write a new 3 legged chapter for our next edition of:

"Speed Bump Strategems for GT2/3 and Challenge Stradale, or Visiting McDonald's without Pain or Embarassment"

Old 07-16-2004, 02:38 PM
macfly is on a distinguished road
First week of August would be great, see you at ToW! (don't forget my shirt!)

Old 07-23-2004, 09:30 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
jaazuzzz mudder of godddd,
we went to the track and i forgot to wear my Team WotaGuy shirt...., however yellow emblem i noted on car similar concept to Roundel

Attached Images  
Old 07-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Grand Pumba
Mr. RS is on a distinguished road
You could well get struck off for that Watt!!

Off to play with a GT3 Cup Car, 993RS and another Cup Car on Friday, sometimes I do remember why I do this job!!

'Natch I will be wearing the Long Sleeve Journoman specifically designed for a long hard day playing racing God.

Check out the Journoman web site next week when I will, finally, get around to expanding it beyond the holding page.

Andrew, I will bring a couple of shirts with me and post them from SF, do me a favour and resend me your postal address.

P.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.