GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Oakley Design and other carbon goodies on my GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
That is one awesome car. Magnificent.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:37 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Dymag wheels and better shots of Oakley design lip and heatshield.

Attached Images      
Old 09-11-2009, 05:50 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
More carbon, leather, and custom aluminum paint

Attached Images      
Old 09-11-2009, 05:54 PM

Attached Images      
Old 09-11-2009, 06:42 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
your car is one of the most beautifully modified Porsche's I have ever seen.
Truly an incredible car.
Nice work.

Old 09-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
BTW, black gauges looks so much better on these cars. Next time...

Old 09-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Pre-stripes

Attached Images     
Old 09-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
your car looks bad ***!!! love it! how do you like the seats? im doing the same ones on my 996!!

Old 09-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Check out the factory carbon fiber air vents with leather and stitching..

Attached Images   
Old 09-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by jstrat85
your car looks bad ***!!! love it! how do you like the seats? im doing the same ones on my 996!!
The seats are awesome. They look absolutely amazing and hold you in great. Passengers have been known to complain though, and they do get uncomfortable on long rides. I'm also having a problem with the leather pulling from it's housing in the shell. Is anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Attached Images   
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I really like the front CF spoiler. I understand it's an Oakley piece but where did you buy it from?
Whatever happened with the exhaust system?

Ranger

Old 09-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
The seats are awesome. They look absolutely amazing and hold you in great. Passengers have been known to complain though, and they do get uncomfortable on long rides. I'm also having a problem with the leather pulling from it's housing in the shell. Is anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions?
are they oem?

Old 09-12-2009, 06:58 AM
I ordered the carbon lip directly from Oakley. The carbon fiber is twill is perfect, and it's so durable! It really protects the bumper. Easily one of my favorite mods.

If Porsche offers the parts, it is Genuine Porsche in my car. The seats are OE.

Old 09-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Oakley Design can be difficult to reach, and they may want you to deal w/ Farnbacher Loles now. It is really a superb product though.

Last edited by OmahaGT; 03-05-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:37 PM
gooner is on a distinguished road
absolutely lovely car tastefully done !! quick question did you consider the oakley carbon wheels at all vs Dymag?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Oakley Design and other carbon goodies on my GT3