GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2 w/ 104 miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Doody is on a distinguished road
fyi/fwiw - premiere (i'm not sure about putnam) will structure your open-ended lease so that after the first year, you can terminate at the then buy-out price (they'll give you a long amortization schedule upon request) with a one month's penalty.

so if you do a 5 year lease (and premiere's residuals seem rather conservative), and keep it for two years, you can terminate the lease for an extra month's payment, buy the car and get rid of it.

doody.

Old 09-05-2004, 10:49 PM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
yep, putnam has a similar option. however, given putnam's residual was more than 15% higher than premier's, putnam made more sense. further, the difference in payments after factoring out the extra usage charge (from the lower residulal) showed premier was also charging a higher rate. you also get to pay sales tax on the higher usage charges as well.

Old 09-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Jack(LA) is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by ben, lj
Hey Jack.
"this time"? What happened? How did you option the car?
Ben: I ordered/speced the car with minimal options (most of the good stuff comes standard anyway)-- Giallo Modena exterior, black "racing" suede interior with yellow stitching throughout, yellow cavallino on the headrests, suede/alcantara headliner, yellow calipers. yellow and black leather steering wheel. No racing stripe, radio, fire ext, or on board battery charger. The factory put the wrong color interior in my first ordered car (April build which showed up at the dealer in June) -- some foul-up between FNA and Italy in the ordering process. It was a great color interior -- just not for my yellow CS. The dealer and FNA were very apologetic and committed to doing the right thing to make me happy. They agreed to produce another one to my original specs on an expedited basis.

Here's the car as it arrived at the dealer in early June....boy was I excited..

Then I opened the door..............and was in shock

Old 09-06-2004, 12:31 AM
cosmos is on a distinguished road
I cant see the pics

Old 09-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Jack(LA) is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by cosmos
I cant see the pics
Cos -- can you see them now?

Old 09-06-2004, 02:03 AM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
Ah yes, now I remember that deal. Isn't that the car Meridan bought and ghettoed up?

Hope you get your correct one soon!

Old 09-06-2004, 02:36 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
poor jack,

cant even order that italian trash w/o problems... but i wish you guys had seen the YELLOW suede meridian installed in it, until matt realised even the rappers couldnt take it and changed it to all black. ghetto is the word.

as for how wonderful red is on a gt2, why dont you guys quit talking and write a f.g cheque? then i'll believe you. there is NO, NO market for red, except Les of course, which makes sense since he lives in LV!!!!

btw jack,

wiley and i washed the CS today, that makes every 1-2 weeks for 3 months... i wonder how much longer i can hold up

Last edited by watt; 09-06-2004 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:26 AM
Code Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to beholdCode Red is a splendid one to behold
The red is hot and your high.