GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RSR styled widebody 997 GT3 (lots of pics!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 08:45 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Between your's and Jared's car, I would say that these are two of the nicest modified cars.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, nice to see that the GT3 is well loved and tracked!
Just saw this thread. Thank you very much, Ed!

Dan's car is the sickest 911 I have ever seen. You can quote me on that. I want to violate it when I see it. It's just incredible. We ran many laps together at VIR a few days ago, and it's awesome from behind and in the mirror (with the lights on, Dan!)

I'll find some video to throw up here. This car is so amazing.

Synergy can make those intakes for you street car use. It takes a good amount of fab work. Some of the Cup Car mechanics at the Chin event were freaking out over how well they made all the custom made stuff look OEM.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:46 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by docdan
Anytime a car is mentioned that is in the same league as Jared's, that is an achievement! Appreciate it.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Dude, you're car is another league altogether.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
Very sweet car! Thanks for sharing. Hmm, where have I seen that black car before?? Oh, I remember now, it was in my driveway.
So funny. You actually DIDN'T see it in your driveway (other than in my picture). It came in the night... and left without a sound...

You rock.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by dial 911
not bad. imo the car needs more aggressive wheels to match the body work.
This widebody isn't on there to be 'bling'. It's so he can get more rubber on the ground. It's functional. So to have more aggressive wheels at the cost of being heavier, that wouldn't make sense with the direction of the car.

In person, these black wheels with the 5 or 6 inch lip looks pretty aggressive to me. A perfect match in my book.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:45 AM
CayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really nice
Wow!!

Old 12-15-2008, 09:55 AM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
looks great congrats!

Old 12-15-2008, 10:11 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks amazing! I love the way they redid the intake.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:35 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
any plans to repaint the half cage?

Old 12-15-2008, 11:45 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blakt out
So funny. You actually DIDN'T see it in your driveway (other than in my picture). It came in the night... and left without a sound...

You rock.
True, the proof was in the picture. However the neighbors said "and left without a sound" was not so true!! Hehe

Old 12-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Very nicely done!!

Old 12-15-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
True, the proof was in the picture. However the neighbors said "and left without a sound" was not so true!! Hehe
Awww man! We really tried!

Old 12-15-2008, 03:43 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Well done indeed! Killer...

Old 12-15-2008, 06:52 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
wow, I love it, saw it once on ebay and it looks even better now

Old 12-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
car looks great (i saw it on ebay also and loved it)!! Most everyone here knows that I love the RSR body. I think your car looks great being a little more subtle congrats on the purchase

Old 12-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Roller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to behold
I would get some CF mirrors and black center caps for the wheels, otherwise very nice and different. Can't see who wouldn't like this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RSR styled widebody 997 GT3 (lots of pics!)