GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Black 997.2 GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 06:13 AM
Sweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really niceSweeper is just really nice
OMG That has to be the best looking Mk2 gt3 I've seen.
Congrats.

Old 08-20-2009, 07:07 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Gorgeous! Any more thoughts on this vs TT on roads around the area? Are you going to daily drive it?

Old 08-20-2009, 07:33 AM
cibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
The CF pieces are from MA Carbon and the Wheel is a TechArt

Thanks, can't wait till I finish getting some break in miles on it
Xtremely bad *** car and a fantastic steering wheel!

Old 08-20-2009, 09:23 AM
leed012 is on a distinguished road
The paint on that car looks so good! Like it's wet and just got dipped in glass. Good Job!

Old 08-20-2009, 11:12 AM
bkcarrera is on a distinguished road
I just picked up a GT Silver from our dealer in Omaha.
How many "break in miles" do you think are really required?

Old 08-20-2009, 04:00 PM
KBS911 is on a distinguished road
Wow! That is just beautiful. Did you do the detail or the dealer?

Old 08-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Your car is beautiful Dave! My pick for sure out of the last Three in your collection.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Banned
997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !
The steering wheel is insane..

Congrats.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:53 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Nice pick, the interior is out of this world, I love the tone of the wheels looks great with the black. Is that a factory upgrade to get the shadow finish instead of the silver or is this standard for the 2010 GT3?

Old 08-20-2009, 06:34 PM
911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough
The shadow or Ti finish is standard. Silver is a no cost option.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:37 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
beautiful car, congrats and enjoy it

Old 08-20-2009, 06:53 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
CONGRATS DAVE. My buddy got the EXACT SAME GT3 in NJ 2 weeks ago......He's a Corvette Collector, has a ferrari and 3 other Porsche's and says this is the BEST CAR HE'S EVER OWNED!!!!! Enjoy in good health.

What part of Mass are you in? I went to Babson in Wellesley, MA........

Old 08-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Great looking car Dave.

I'll probably be in the minority here but I still like your "old" Turbo better

Old 08-20-2009, 07:58 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Love it! should have ditched the m3 and kept the 997 turbo as the GT3s stablemate.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster
I'm so happy for you david! Well done
Thanks Alex, can't wait to get your Bypass pipe on

Originally Posted by AJag
Gorgeous! Any more thoughts on this vs TT on roads around the area? Are you going to daily drive it?
My M3 is the daily driver, the front lip is so low I've scraped it twice already

Originally Posted by bkcarrera
I just picked up a GT Silver from our dealer in Omaha.
How many "break in miles" do you think are really required?
Congrats on your ride, I've got to check the Manual but I thought breakin was 2k ????

Originally Posted by KBS911
Wow! That is just beautiful. Did you do the detail or the dealer?
Thats from the dealer. I'll detail it next weekend

Originally Posted by LaneS@MAcarbon
Your car is beautiful Dave! My pick for sure out of the last Three in your collection.
Thanks Lane
Originally Posted by Rennsport-1
The steering wheel is insane..

Congrats.
Got to thanks Lane for the CF and Alex for the wheel

Originally Posted by bavorak
Nice pick, the interior is out of this world, I love the tone of the wheels looks great with the black. Is that a factory upgrade to get the shadow finish instead of the silver or is this standard for the 2010 GT3?
That's the Std finish on the wheels, I really like the way it looks on Black with the PCCBs

Originally Posted by boochook
CONGRATS DAVE. My buddy got the EXACT SAME GT3 in NJ 2 weeks ago......He's a Corvette Collector, has a ferrari and 3 other Porsche's and says this is the BEST CAR HE'S EVER OWNED!!!!! Enjoy in good health.

What part of Mass are you in? I went to Babson in Wellesley, MA........
I have to agree with your friend, Its the BEST I've owned also. I'm in Western MA

Originally Posted by PorscheC4
Love it! should have ditched the m3 and kept the 997 turbo as the GT3s stablemate.
You Kidding? I really love my M3 with M-DCT. It's a great daily driver

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black 997.2 GT3