GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Reus Audio

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 10:39 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
i purchased a reus system for my 997 in 06. it was an amazing system and everything went perfect. wonder why anyone would give up their reputation like this??

Old 04-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
sasportas has a spectacular aura aboutsasportas has a spectacular aura about
reus

Reus still has not returned my deposit from December 2006. Every time I call he says that the check is in the mail.

If you guys see him next week, will you tell him to just simply return my deposit.

Enough is enough.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:50 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
How much is a round trip ticket to Cali? Show up where his business is and demand your money back.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:21 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
I had a bad experience with Rick a few years back (2007). I came in on a group buy to install the "UPGRADE" system in my 2006 E55 ($2500 deposit) and was stringed around for months, I finally had enough with this guy, contacted my attorney and Rick sent out two checks, two different times and both bounced... The final one finally cleared but the whole incident took over 1yr with me relentlessly going after him with my attorney. GL with getting your money back OP.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:01 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by trovan
i purchased a reus system for my 997 in 06. it was an amazing system and everything went perfect. wonder why anyone would give up their reputation like this??
drug or gambling addiction.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
drug or gambling addiction.

Never had a problem with Reus he has done several systems for our cars as well as our many of our clients cars.

Hes the real deal if you want a good system that is properly engineered.

Personally, I am not an Audiophile but I can honestly say his systems are amazing.

You can always reach him directly just call the shop or check out there website.
www.reusaudio.com

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-07-2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: active link to a commercial non sponsor site
Old 07-07-2011, 02:01 PM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
Well as you can see here is lots of people not happy with the shop and whole deposit return problems.
car audio business specialy highend one is very hard speaking of enough people willing spend more then $1000 for car audio.
Look like this guy ****ed up and certantly didn't gain much interest to me.

Old 07-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Im not trying to be the guys attorney we don't have ALL the facts so lets leave it at that..

He is at cars n coffee in Irvine every weekend showcasing what he does.

The guy has been in business since the early 80's so he is obviously doing something right..

I can only speak from my experience and my clients experience with the company and that has been positive.

Old 07-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Misanors4
How much is a round trip ticket to Cali? Show up where his business is and demand your money back.
Jet Blue $49 each way!

Old 07-07-2011, 06:01 PM
hockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant future
Hmm. I haven't thought about this subject for a while.
I have a new car now anyway (C2S pdk). Its stereo (Bose) is lousy too. This time I'll look locally to upgrade....

Old 07-07-2011, 06:28 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Sounds like enough people got the run around from this company to avoid them.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Just wondering, did everybody that got burned give him cash for the deposit? Did anybody use a major bank credit card with this guy? I guess he is not on this forum to clear up all this "misunderstanding"?

-Troy

Old 08-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Sonic is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear that some of you got burned by Rick. I know a lot about him and the business as I worked there for years.

I won't bash him here as it's unnecessary, but I will tell you that when I left I was forced to sue him in labor court for back wages that he didn't want to pay. (I won, but I hated it)

Good luck

Last edited by Sonic; 08-27-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:51 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
ok...here are a couple of things that may help...I had to go after a flaky custom wheel maker in Florida who took my deposit and tried to disappear...if they advertise in magazines or on the internet you can file a complaint with the post office as well as the BBB...
not taking sides or pretending to know anything about the situation, but this seems like good advice. Could you claim something along the lines of mail fraud?

Also, I understand the OP's situation because he's out of state, but if you're local, why would he be asking for a deposit? Every other installer/customizer takes your car, does the work, and you pay him in full before he gives you your keys back. Why is he so special??

Old 08-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
it is considered to be mail fraud and the Post Office will take action...you just have to fill out the forms

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Reus Audio