GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

The Madness Continues!! can you say PET.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 10:09 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Well, if it is ever final and finished, he'll sell it....and the whole thing will begin again, and again, and again, etc., etc.

J

Old 08-04-2010, 10:12 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
All, I picked up the car from the dealer today and just got home.

I'll detail the car soon and take some pics.

I did drive it and was looking at the reflection on some windows/buildings and man the red theme pops!!

Very happy

Old 08-04-2010, 10:48 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by fredttx50
I'll detail the car soon and take some pics.

Very happy
ah... you mean you will send it out to have it detailed

can't wait to see pix. was going to see the car today, but got too busy at work.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:52 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mooty
ah... you mean you will send it out to have it detailed

can't wait to see pix. was going to see the car today, but got too busy at work.

nope John, I actually clean my car myself. Only outsourced once for the Salt Run mess

I don't trust any of these car wash guys and now that I have the wrap, no way is anyone touching my car!

Old 08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
nope John, I actually clean my car myself. Only outsourced once for the Salt Run mess

I don't trust any of these car wash guys and now that I have the wrap, no way is anyone touching my car!
nice, i do my own detailing too.

Attached Images    
Old 08-05-2010, 09:04 AM
matt85 is on a distinguished road
Looks great!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to behold
I have been waiting on a custom set of wheels but they are a month late now! So I may call them very shortly and cancel my order. I hate vendors who delay things, make excuses.

I could have been as happy with another vendor.

So for now stock ;(

Fred,

We have 2 sets of forgeline center lock wheels cut and ready to go. Let me know! I would love to give a good deal out to the our first forgeline customer.

best,

Eric

Old 08-07-2010, 06:42 PM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mooty
i hate excuses from vendors.
HRE, forgeline or just do dymag ;-)
Isn't Dymag gone? Did someone buy them up?

It's been awhile since I've updated this thread, so just a heads up that a new look is coming next week

not all done so some teasers

Is that a new color, or is it a matte wrap? Looks sweet.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:08 PM
mjnsx07 is on a distinguished road
You look good in that GT3 or vice versa.
Congrats.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:44 PM
GothamHistorian will become famous soon enough
Hey Fred

Man, I loved the black theme! In fact, Pet Mako was my dream car due to the stealth black theme! I showed the pix to the Porsche guys at work and told them that I will do the same color scheme!

Mike

Old 08-09-2010, 02:07 PM
20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future20-C4-10 has a brilliant future
Enjoy! Thanks again Sams' Signs!

ALBUM HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1578353...7624495685932/

Fred,
Stunning Job! Why didn't the shop wrap the rear bumper covers though? (look kind of shiny compared to the rest).

Old 08-09-2010, 02:09 PM
All, the bumperetts have been done now but not all perfect as they are soo round that material would not bend/flex without having seams.

Sorry I haven't posted any pics. I think everyone will just have to wait until pics from Monterey weekend

I am such a tease I know

Old 08-09-2010, 02:13 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
but not all perfect as they are soo round that material would not bend/flex without having seams.
Same here. I'm not so sure about the red Fred.
The flat grey and black is/was pretty friggin awesome.. Still, can't wait for pics..

Old 08-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Same here. I'm not so sure about the red Fred.
The flat grey and black is/was pretty friggin awesome.. Still, can't wait for pics..
I actually like it as it adds some pop to the car.. you will see, it works well.. at least in my eyes

just for you maybe I'll take a pic tomorrow

Old 08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
yo, i think you should just put on some euro bumper skin. you dont want those "warts" bumperettes to ruin the car! i already have alex ordered them for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Madness Continues!! can you say PET.......