GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

(GT3.2 Wrap) Xpel Clear Wrap - Full - Paint Protection Film (Pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 09:40 AM
motoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of light
(GT3.2 Wrap) Xpel Clear Wrap - Full - Paint Protection Film (Pics)

Hello guys, I have had a very nice encounter at the NYC Car Show this year with a man Doug from Xpel who I met there and ended up wrapping my entire Hood, Front Bumper, Two Front Side Fenders, Mirrors, A-Pillars, Entire Custom Rear Bumper, and Head Lights, (also 20% Tints which also came out amazing) and i'd like to just share with you my thoughts. These guys do AMAZING Work and I mean it, they use a special Wrap that has a different Adhesive and Top coat then 3M. Xpel Literately blows 3M away, proof is the way how it sits on my Jet Black Car like its literately invisible you have to have good eyes to see. Its a little bit thinner the 3M and they guarantee NO yellowing, its not Fat like 3M, they did an amazing job honestly. The seems are so dead on, and perfect. There Machine cut pieces, so they don't cut all over your car. When I got my car from the dealership it rained, and I had swirls the first day!, Xpel Clay Bared my car, and did an immaculate full detail. Besides the Xpel Clearcoat the Service is top! Dougs a Saint as well as his skilled workers. Im saying all this because I really feel this way, and I want to show then a token of my appreciation. These guys DO great! work! Btm Line. Great Communication, w/e you want Doug's on it, dudes a classic. Anyways heres hsi contact if anyone would like info. I give you my word on these guys. Very Educated team. There Located in Bronx, New York.

Executive Paint Protection
www.execpaintpro.com

Sorry for lack of Pictures...

Last edited by bbywu; 05-19-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: edited for non sponsoring vendor
Old 05-19-2010, 10:06 AM
motoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of light
For info PM me guys.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Old 05-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor
XPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the roughXPEL is a jewel in the rough
That's great to hear! Glad you like it. Not surprised at all though...Doug is the man!