Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SharkWerks to close its doors at 4444 Technology Drive....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sloopy
Great to see your move. Onward and upward, however, stick to the cars and leave the sign installation for the professionals.

Looks like the ladder is upside down.
Not quite:

Not the exact ladder, but same principals, added safety.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
Guess I'm the one that needs to stick to my day job.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
It's all in good fun sloopy!

Now back to the show!

Old 06-03-2010, 10:30 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LaneS@MAcarbon
Awesome...When is the Grand opening?
Thanks Lane... Later in the summer I think
Great to see your move. Onward and upward, however, stick to the cars and leave the sign installation for the professionals.

Looks like the ladder is upside down.
Thanks Sloopy and actually that's a snazzy ladder that folds and does all kindsa weird stuff so it's the right way up

Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Not quite:

Not the exact ladder, but same principals, added safety.
Haha... there you go!

Guess I'm the one that needs to stick to my day job.
It's ok man.. you could probably do a better job of it than me that's for sure

Old 06-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thank you and I was hoping we'd have it done but not quite Waiting on a couple of rings:P

Thank you!

Cheers Marty we will still have the same small family-style approach but James has a lot more room to play with... and no doubt lock us out of! Please do come out and we'll need some luck!

Here is James & Junior (me) installing the sign itself:

What you don't see is James rollocking me for dropping the hardware...

Of course he got the nice ladder and I didn't. It was quite wobbly at 20 feet...

James doing the all important fin...

And all done:
Looks great, how about doing the fin in Carbon

Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
Just funning. Used to be a bit of a wrench myself so I know you guys are capable of hanging your sign.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
I know you are not interested in world domination, but there are a ton of folks in Florida that would love to see one more location!!!!

Old 06-04-2010, 10:57 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
Looks great, how about doing the fin in Carbon
Hehe thanks Dave... time to ask MA Carbon eh?

Just funning. Used to be a bit of a wrench myself so I know you guys are capable of hanging your sign.
Au contraire! That was the first sign I ever hung and I certainly wouldn't hire myself again

Originally Posted by Rec Racing
I know you are not interested in world domination, but there are a ton of folks in Florida that would love to see one more location!!!!
LOL thanks man... I gotta go out there. The scene seems to be really neat there Lot's of tracks as well eh?

Old 06-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sharkster
Hehe thanks Dave... time to ask MA Carbon eh?

Au contraire! That was the first sign I ever hung and I certainly wouldn't hire myself again

LOL thanks man... I gotta go out there. The scene seems to be really neat there Lot's of tracks as well eh?
Yes! The track options are fantastic. We have Daytona, Sebring, Palm Beach, Homestead, and Roebling Road, all within four hours!

Old 06-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Rec Racing
Yes! The track options are fantastic. We have Daytona, Sebring, Palm Beach, Homestead, and Roebling Road, all within four hours!
Hmmm well I think the gang is pretty sick of me here so maybe they could send me out East eh

Old 06-04-2010, 01:34 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
I have some empty warehouse space, surely we could trade!

Old 06-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
I have some empty warehouse space, surely we could trade!
Oh oh... tell me more The boys would love to have me out of here

Old 08-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Still finishing up this move but busy in the mean-time... This local 2010 Grey/Red (as it was originally) themed 997.2RS came into us for a host of goodies including the SharkWerks Exhaust coupled with our larger diameter ceramic coated tips. We also tuned her with the EVOMSit software mapping. The red was replaced with silver and black giving her quite a different look indeed!

Arriving and in-line..

On the lift she goes...

Bumper cover off and on goes the SharkWerks Exhaust:

Meanwhile the Bosch Motronic ECU on the flash-bench...

A close-up of the larger diameter 88mm SharkWerks Tips:

There she is decked out in her silver motif...

But she can also wear black...

Ready to go home!

Meanwhile... another 2010 997GT3 project (with the EVOMSit, out tips, our exhaust and a few other goodies) was updated with satin-black powdercoated wheels.

Yum!

A few other goodies:

There was also a brand new 2011 997TT S that came in to get "started". The entire car was wrapped by Premier in their new Satin guard style.

The first modification is a set of factory Porsche 997GT2 sideskirts:

Moving along is this project 997GT2 with a refresh of sorts. A 997GT2 motor out isn't something we see too often. There are a lot of trick differences vs the regular TT motor (intake manifold etc..) so here you go

Old 08-10-2010, 07:24 AM
seung is infamous around these parts
awesome!
good luck with the new shop!

Old 08-10-2010, 08:04 AM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
New shop looks great. Congrats!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks to close its doors at 4444 Technology Drive....