GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Anybody going to the Porsche driving school Sep. 1-2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Anybody going to the Porsche driving school Sep. 1-2

Had some extra time this week so I am going to take a quick trip to Barber Motorsports Park to try out the Porsche Driving School Sep. 1-2. Never driven at BMP, so I am looking forward to the track and motorcycle museum. Also looking forward to driving a Porsche with out the computer nanny aids on (yes I still race with mine on on the GT3)

So any Six Speeders going to be there?

-Troy

Old 08-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Banned
gt2urbo will become famous soon enoughgt2urbo will become famous soon enough
wish i lived over there, i feel that the aids screw u up more than having them on lol . be safe

Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 PM
bperry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Had some extra time this week so I am going to take a quick trip to Barber Motorsports Park to try out the Porsche Driving School Sep. 1-2. Never driven at BMP, so I am looking forward to the track and motorcycle museum. Also looking forward to driving a Porsche with out the computer nanny aids on (yes I still race with mine on on the GT3)

So any Six Speeders going to be there?

-Troy
No, not going then but I was thinking about enrollong in a two day performance driving course later on in the fall. I'd like to hear from others that have participated in their whole program: PDC, masters and masters plus programs. Any other recommendations for non-porshe racing schools.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:11 PM
stujelly will become famous soon enough
I am not going to be there, but let me tell you, if you ave never been there it is by far the nicest facility I have ever seen. The instructors are top notch and their equipment smokes any other drive schools I have been to.

You are going to love it. I hope it isnt going to be too hot for ya. We did ours in march so the weather was perfect.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by stujelly
I am not going to be there, but let me tell you, if you ave never been there it is by far the nicest facility I have ever seen. The instructors are top notch and their equipment smokes any other drive schools I have been to.

You are going to love it. I hope it isnt going to be too hot for ya. We did ours in march so the weather was perfect.
Great to hear your feedback. I am hoping to come away from this school with a better understanding of driving a Porsche fast on the track. I have done may driving schools ( going all the way back to 1986 Skip Barber Mid Ohio) but all in formula cars, never any street cars. Leaving tomorrow morning.

-Troy