GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Adventures of a SharkWerks 3.9L 997GT3 @ GTGP: Laguna Seca

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Jesse's a beast....an emerging hot shoe for sure. Very talented and hungry driver. He ran his first POC Cup race this past weekend at their Tribute to LeMans event and smoked several seasoned guys in full-on Cup cars... in his street-car GT3!

Old 06-07-2011, 12:10 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Laguna_Dude
Jesse's a beast....an emerging hot shoe for sure. Very talented and hungry driver. He ran his first POC Cup race this past weekend at their Tribute to LeMans event and smoked several seasoned guys in full-on Cup cars... in his street-car GT3!
Yep that 3.9 seems to be in good hands indeed! As much as he does wonders with it I think he needs to go full on race car soon

Old 06-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster
Yep that 3.9 seems to be in good hands indeed! As much as he does wonders with it I think he needs to go full on race car soon
I think that's his next move... plus he'll need one to get past me!

Old 06-07-2011, 08:33 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I think that's his next move... plus he'll need one to get past me!
I really hope so too! The speeds he's doing he needs a fully caged car for sure. And on getting past ya

Old 08-30-2011, 02:38 AM
FINN997 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Jesse needs to find a cup car ASAP

Originally Posted by sharkster
That bridge is now being crossed. If anyone has leads on cup cars, please get in touch with him ASAP. He'd like to get some track time in the new ride before an imminent big event…

Old 08-30-2011, 04:52 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FINN997
That bridge is now being crossed. If anyone has leads on cup cars, please get in touch with him ASAP. He'd like to get some track time in the new ride before an imminent big event…
Call Chas at Orange Co Ferrari. He has 2. Tell him Cole sent ya.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:14 PM
I thought I'd let you fellas know he got a 1min 34.8 at Laguna with our 3.9 but the quiet exhaust set up and still a dual mass flywheel Well done!!!