Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SAD NEWS: Friend dies in a CGT crash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 08:36 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
sorry man... that's ****ty news Be safe out there...

Old 03-30-2005, 10:16 PM
tme
tme is infamous around these parts
ditto............ VERY SAD

Old 03-31-2005, 12:27 AM
hah
Banned
hah is infamous around these parts
Very sad news indeed.. May his soul RIP and may god give comfort to his family.

Although I didn't get the chance to meet this fela, I heard a lot of good things about him and now I have nothing but prayers to offer.

On the other hand, this is the 2nd CGT to be totaled in Dubai in less than a year. Makes me have 2nd thoughts regarding my order.

Last edited by hah; 03-31-2005 at 12:30 AM.
Old 03-31-2005, 07:39 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by hah
On the other hand, this is the 2nd CGT to be totaled in Dubai in less than a year. Makes me have 2nd thoughts regarding my order.
drive responsibly and the CGT is safe. There are no excuses for crashing at high speeds outside the confines of a track with proper safety gear and apparrel. To many unknown and uncontrollable factors to take into account on public highways...with sad and tragic results as this example shows. Speed kills...when used inappropriately

Old 03-31-2005, 10:26 AM
PMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by rockitman
drive responsibly and the CGT is safe. There are no excuses for crashing at high speeds outside the confines of a track with proper safety gear and apparrel. To many unknown and uncontrollable factors to take into account on public highways...with sad and tragic results as this example shows. Speed kills...when used inappropriately
I think we all agree on this point, but out of respect for Mansour (and anyone else involved in this tragedy), perhaps we should save the sermons until we know exactly what happened, and whether driver error was involved.

Old 03-31-2005, 10:47 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
no disrespect intended...my condolences...

Old 03-31-2005, 12:19 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
it is sad when good people leave us..hang in there mansour, you have many friends on this site

Old 03-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
My sympathies to you and his family.

Old 03-31-2005, 05:04 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
my heart goes out to you, his friends and his family. I'm sure he will be missed greatly. Please accept my deepest condolences.

One of my best friends passed suddenly while hiking last fall when he fell off a cliff. I was devastated but opening up, i.e. crying, to others seemed to help the best. One of my co-workers shared with me a similar story about one of his best friends growing up and it surprisingly helped me realize that time WILL heal your loss and you will be able to smile about him in the future.

But now is your time to grieve. May god bless....

Old 03-31-2005, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Old 03-31-2005, 06:19 PM
supercup is infamous around these parts
May your friend RIP and time pass quickly as the pain you feel from his loss is replaced by the happy memories you had with him.

JCM

Old 03-31-2005, 07:39 PM
bpanos is a jewel in the roughbpanos is a jewel in the roughbpanos is a jewel in the roughbpanos is a jewel in the rough
My sincerest condolences to you and his family. I feel your pain. I lost a 26 yr old friend whose car exploded in a head-on collision with a drunk driver last year. It really sucks..

Old 03-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Bummer.

Old 03-31-2005, 08:57 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Unhappy

Mindi, My thoughts and prayers will be with you and the family!!! A tragic loss indeed... Hang in there and be SAFE!!!!

Old 04-01-2005, 07:18 AM
aracerx is infamous around these parts
Been there....

From all Porsche owners in New York, we offer our condolences, reminding everyone that when traveling fast, things go wrong fast. Just about every high speed incident I've had on a race track; luck plays a key element. One day, all of our luck will run out, some sooner than others. We wish his family the strength they need in this trajedy, such a young age.... too soon. Mark

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SAD NEWS: Friend dies in a CGT crash