GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GMG GT2RS @ POC Tribute to LeMans

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 11:10 PM
L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !
GMG GT2RS @ POC Tribute to LeMans

Drool! O and yes thats me measly turbo behind it:

Old 06-05-2011, 08:25 AM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
I "allowed" the ladies to take a few pictures in my GT3 RS.

Attached Images      
Old 06-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Thanks for coming out and supporting us at the event.

It was great to see you all!

Old 06-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Here are few pics from the event:

Old 06-06-2011, 07:50 PM
L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !
Congrats on the win! The car sounded and looked amazing...well done!

Old 06-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Talk about taking a Tommy Gun to a knife fight....holy smokes that RSR was in a different galaxy. Curious, what is the HP and tire size increase over the "lowly" 997 Cups? Nice work James and Darren! Can you build me a spare decklid and RSR wing set up for my old POS beater 70 T? Guess I will need the front splitter too...going into T1 with no downforce at 150 got my attention.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks guys...

James and I have been running this event for over 10 years and we have run it in BMW's.

It just goes to show how much competition there is.. The POC drivers are fast and very competitive.. Such a hard core racing group!

It certainly could not have been done with the support of Darren and George and we appreciate the opportunity and the chance to have win this event.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.