GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Guard Transmission and Bullet Racing to run two cars at Daytona 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 06:57 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Cars look great hope to see you there!

Old 12-30-2011, 07:12 PM
Former Vendor
GTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond repute
Cars just got back from getting their new wraps on them. They leave for Daytona in the morning for testing. Be sure to stop by and say hello if you're there this week for the Roar.

Attached Images   
Old 12-30-2011, 08:45 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
looking good guys. you rep the canadian theme nicly. Looks amazing. I really liked the old livery too. I have to give a bit of credit out to my homeland team. Good luck and have a goodtime. Car Looks Amazing. Wish i could be down at daytona. Maybe someday. Nice cars

Old 12-30-2011, 09:31 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
http://www.facebook.com/bulletracing...type=1&theater

amazing shot. love the car. good luck

if you can keep us updated on how it goes. Maybe take some pics and post them on your site or on here

I would be very interested in seeing them.

Last edited by lopro; 12-30-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor
GTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond reputeGTgears has a reputation beyond repute
At the end of the day, we only pulled in enough drivers to run one of the cars, but we are pretty happy with our final line up.

http://www.grand-am.com/assets/Bulle...al%20Press.pdf

Old 01-20-2012, 04:12 PM
1 week to go. Should be a battle of GT cars. I cant wait to watch

Im excited to see how bullet does. Good luck.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:40 AM
scbra is on a distinguished road
Cars are looking good, good luck.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Old 01-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Old 01-25-2012, 06:05 PM

Old 01-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Former Vendor
I've been busy the last week. Sorry I'm not better with the mobile updates stuff like some of the other teams out there.

We finished 20th, almost exactly where we started. We finished more laps than we ever have in any past event. We had some contact during the night, which led to a slow decay of the front end of the car during the morning hours.

That in turn led to a cut tire, which managed to cut our clutch fluid line. We repaired it with a patch, but it never got full pressure again after that. If you want any greater testament to the Guard product, how about finishing the last 5 hours of a 24 hour race with no clutch?

I'll post a few pictures once I dig out of my office stuff that has fallen behind in my absence. In the meantime, here's Porsche's own youtube channel and their little video short on the event. You can see our car at 1:55 and as the final car shown before they cut to the Porsche crest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aITSa...ature=youtu.be