GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 RS with Concaves

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 01:43 PM
05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of
great pics and great car

Old 04-03-2012, 01:57 PM
EA67 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by casper
those look like just regular rs fender flares?
thats what i thought at first but after checking some pics you can see they are wider from these pics, the stock fender flares are a bit narrow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6452107...heemalabdulla/

* sorry for the links i cant attach the pic as the user have privacy settings on

Old 04-03-2012, 05:39 PM
TYE
TYE will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by EA67
thats what i thought at first but after checking some pics you can see they are wider from these pics, the stock fender flares are a bit narrow.

* sorry for the links i cant attach the pic as the user have privacy settings on
GMG sells them. The are much easier to fit if you also buy the cup fenders from GMG. If you look back in the forum here, the orange gt3rs GMG did with converting it to .2 parts, it has these flares and fenders. I had called GMG about them.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3477507

There are also these:
http://orbitracing.com/gallery/main....serialNumber=1
and Orbit told me this:
from a 2012 Grand am specs, the flares are part of the fender. They are carbon fenders.

Last edited by TYE; 04-03-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:59 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TYE
the flares are part of the fender. They are carbon fenders.
I wonder why they're not molded into the fender. It looks like they are a seperate piece, or are they just available when ordering the fenders?

Old 04-03-2012, 08:34 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EA67
I like how the Cup fender extensions fit on the car .. anyone have any input on where to purchase them?

TIA

I think the 997.2 comes with these extensions stock on the front but you may beable to work some into the 997.1 car - I think they are avalible here

*I dont know if they work on the 997.1 forsure but I cant see why not- I would just ask suncoast first before placing an order to be certain.
best of luck

Old 04-03-2012, 08:37 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
20's don not look right on a GT3RS....like the color combo but the skinny tire looks very anti performance

Old 04-03-2012, 08:40 PM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lopro
I think the 997.2 comes with these extensions stock on the front but you may beable to work some into the 997.1 car - I think they are avalible here

*I dont know if they work on the 997.1 forsure but I cant see why not- I would just ask suncoast first before placing an order to be certain.
best of luck
These are the CUP extensions, apparently in Grand Am spec. They are more aggressive than the stock 997.2 RS flares. That being said, I would imagine they would fit on a .1 with a little work.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:44 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
right on, thanks for the info I didnt know about these grand am version flairs. Sounds like a great upgrade.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
On any other car, I would love it, but not on a GT3.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:13 AM
bmwmb888 is on a distinguished road
I think they are AGIO TWM CCV wheels, found on agiosport.com
I think it's a Japanese company~

More picture

Old 04-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Reminds me of the old 80's BBS wheels, I like the retro look. How long does it take you to clean them?

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 04-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Sfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really nice
Personally, I love the way the car looks. I dont care if its a TT or a GT3. I'm sure the the setup (wheels & ride hieght) would change the handling dynamics of the car more negitively than positively, but from a pure aesthetics perspective, it looks phehnominal!! Also, great shots!

Old 04-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Banned
964Q is on a distinguished road
GT3RS's are my cup of tea, but this car is a bit too "stance nation" for me. I'm sure he has a nice set of 18" track wheels for those HPDE's though.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:55 PM
cool thing about wheels is you can have a set for the road and another set for the track.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:35 PM
atleung will become famous soon enoughatleung will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by killacam
more pics of the green 911?
+1 please

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS with Concaves