GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Strad #2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 10:43 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Watt, She sure is purty!!! Nice color man. Now switch feet and hang on... Good driving to you... Regards, Kenny

Old 06-07-2005, 11:26 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
wattster, nice rig. did you get the appropiate discount due the undesirable color?

Old 06-07-2005, 11:40 AM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
nice ride... DRIVE IT HARD! DRIVE IT LIKe YOU STOLE IT...lol

it's not to be babied

Old 06-07-2005, 02:01 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
One of my favorite cars. Oh man the CS is an amazing machine- and I don't want to see any baby-ing of it. You MUST drive the **** out of it!!!

Old 06-07-2005, 02:44 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
you guys have doubts that watt isn't gonna drive the **** out of this car?

Old 06-07-2005, 03:00 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Les Quam
Watt,

After all the grief you have given over the last couple of years because of my love of red cars it's about time you finally came over to the dark side.

Remember thus of us who choose to drive red cars are not pimps but lovebrokers. Just like a stockbroker only more honest. LOL

Congrats. That's exactly the Stradale I would have picked red with no stripes.
Lester leaps in from Vegas,

becuase the car is right...

Pete Zimmermann who wrote "the used 911 story" wrote that color is the least important thing... but i knew you would like it and i expect free pancakes for life....

i was looking at a black one and all i could think of... was how the h.ll do i keep that clean, the guy's detail guy telling me: "just wax it every third time you wash it" like that was normal.....

Old 06-07-2005, 06:32 PM
MetalSolid will become famous soon enough
Sweet Ferrari.

The most expensive Porsche in your stable should never be an SUV...

Old 06-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
wow, great! Am I one of the only ones who likes it w/o the stripe?

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 06-07-2005, 11:28 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
I want one. I don't care if its polka dotted.

Old 06-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Grand Pumba
Mr. RS is on a distinguished road
Watt!

Have you go your new stickers to put on the three legged donkey yet?

Anyone interested in a GT3RS to match the Stradale? After conducting detailed and stringent testing the Donkey looses all of its power advantage everytime it changes gear!

Now, what you need Watt is one of those power upgrades to make it a bit more interesting!!

TTFN old Fruit.

P.

Old 06-08-2005, 06:05 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Mr. RS
Watt!

Have you go your new stickers to put on the three legged donkey yet?

TTFN old Fruit.

P.
no where are they? i'm digging the new red blk look
-in/out
-engine
-i noticed even the tyres are black...

2 tone donkey for slamming the mountain!!!!

[i thought about the stripe, but my son thinks it's too too much... i would have taken that green strad with the grenn int and the stripe tho' if i could have found it]

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2005, 06:06 PM
redd/blk theme continues until you puke

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2005, 06:06 PM
yet?

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2005, 06:08 PM
this red/blk thing workx. adios!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2005, 06:10 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
don't u love the perfect clear bra

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Strad #2