GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Wanted to take a moment and say thanks....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 06:13 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wanted to take a moment and say thanks....

I was just sitting back for a bit and going over the past two years since we launched 6speedonline.com and I am so proud of this place and the members here.

I personally have made so many new friends from this comunity and cannot beleive how far we have come in just 2 little years. Everywhere I go people know about our forum. Anytime I see a Porsche driver at a gas station he looks at my plate frame and says "hey I know that place, great site". How cool is that!

So anyway, on behalf of Ryan, Mike, and myslef, I want to say thanks to all you great 6speeders and sponsors!

Our upgrade will be in place very soon so stay tuned for any announcements from Shank. Enough rambling LOL back to the fun......