GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

I need a new dealer.... 991.2 GT3RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 12:15 AM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
I need a new dealer.... 991.2 GT3RS

Here's the story... I have lost all confidence in my current dealer. I have spec ordered cars in a row now: 997.1 Turbo, 997.2 GT3, 991.1 GT3. During the ordering process of my 991.1 GT3 the communication was absolutely horrendous.

First, the process of securing my allocation (which had been confirmed at least a year in advance by said dealer - ie. I was number 3 on their list) to the ordering process (I insisted on PTS so I delayed my allocation ultimately by 6 months until I gave up and just ordered white) to communication during production etc. Emails would go with no response... after multiple attempts, I would get a "sorry, there's something wrong with my email" response. As well, I would send directly to my sales person with no response. I said then that the 991.1 GT3 would be the last car I ordered through said dealer.

BUT, during all of that I was able to confirm that I would be at the top of the list for the 991.2 GT3RS -- whenever it should come out.

So, now I am playing the email game and getting no response, which was the exact story from last time.

Worst part is, I am dealing with the general manager!

Now, I will not mention the dealer, but I am just tired of this lack of service, especially for a true repeat customer.

I would prefer a west coast dealer as this is where the car would end up BUT doesn't matter where the new dealer is..... shipping a car is easy. I just expect good service and to pay MSRP, and not a penny more. I would prefer a west coast dealer as this is where the car would end up.

PS, said dealer was located in SoCal.... that's all I'll say.

Old 06-13-2017, 01:50 PM
Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by avi8tir
Here's the story... I have lost all confidence in my current dealer. I have spec ordered cars in a row now: 997.1 Turbo, 997.2 GT3, 991.1 GT3. During the ordering process of my 991.1 GT3 the communication was absolutely horrendous.

First, the process of securing my allocation (which had been confirmed at least a year in advance by said dealer - ie. I was number 3 on their list) to the ordering process (I insisted on PTS so I delayed my allocation ultimately by 6 months until I gave up and just ordered white) to communication during production etc. Emails would go with no response... after multiple attempts, I would get a "sorry, there's something wrong with my email" response. As well, I would send directly to my sales person with no response. I said then that the 991.1 GT3 would be the last car I ordered through said dealer.

BUT, during all of that I was able to confirm that I would be at the top of the list for the 991.2 GT3RS -- whenever it should come out.

So, now I am playing the email game and getting no response, which was the exact story from last time.

Worst part is, I am dealing with the general manager!

Now, I will not mention the dealer, but I am just tired of this lack of service, especially for a true repeat customer.

I would prefer a west coast dealer as this is where the car would end up BUT doesn't matter where the new dealer is..... shipping a car is easy. I just expect good service and to pay MSRP, and not a penny more. I would prefer a west coast dealer as this is where the car would end up.

PS, said dealer was located in SoCal.... that's all I'll say.
Niello Porsche in Rocklin, CA (just outside of Sacramento CA) is a pretty good dealer. Been there a few times over the years and the service was outstanding. Never bought a car there though. The Porsche bigwigs I ran into at another dealer a year or two back told *me* the Niello Porsche was the top Porsche dealer that year.

4525 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677
(916) 625-8300

My favorite dealer and very handy to me is Porsche of Livermore. (This dealer came in 3rd. The 2nd place dealer was located on the east coast but I don't recall which dealer.)

3100 Las Positas Rd, Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 344-5494

I've also had good experience with Porsche of Walnut Creek CA. (I bought my 2008 Cayman S there in 2009.)

2555 N Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
(925) 280-4900

Bought my 2003 Turbo at Fletcher-Jones Porsche.

5740 Cushing Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 623-1111

While I have *never* bought cars there I've been treated pretty good at the Wichita KS Porsche dealer and the Oklahoma City Porsche dealer too.

Last edited by Macster; 06-14-2017 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Added "*me*". And "*never*". Sigh...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.