GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Rear Seat

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 12:57 AM
will175 is on a distinguished road
Rear Seat

Hey guys, I know this is a odd question. Is there any way to install rear seats on a 991 GT3? I have 2 kiddos and can't leave one behind at home. I rather get a GT3 then a Turbo S due to what I want from the car. We have big power and fast cars already. Also the sound of the GT3 with a exhaust is just amazing. Thank you in advance!

-Will

Old 11-29-2017, 08:20 PM
hiroshikato1 is on a distinguished road
I almost installed rear seats in my 997 GT3 as the seat belt mounting points are still located under the carpet. I didn't pursue the mod bc another forum member mentioned how it could be an insurance nightmare if you were to be in an accident and someone (your child) was injured in the back seat of a vehicle that is a 2 seat vehicle. I haven't checked my 991 GT3 for the mod either due to this possible insurance issue. I have a Sharkwerks center bypass in my 991 and don't think my daughter would be too happy in the back seat. It is a lot quieter than the header/200 cell cat Farnbacher Lowes exhaust I had on my 997.1 though. All joking aside, I wouldn't take a chance on modifying the rear seating area even if the seatbelt points are still usable. Hiro

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.