GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Is this a good deal for 2016 GT3 RS?

Old 08-04-2018, 09:58 PM
ROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really nice
I had the intention to get one of them '16 GT3RS, but now, I will wait a while.
I bought a new '14 Viper GTS without test driving it. Expensive test drive that was !
I don't want this to happen again with a '16 RS. But I just find it so damn beautiful to look at with its fat tires, big wing, fender vents, turbo style air side air intakes, etc.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:09 AM
Di5n0cNf4W is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 911noobie
1. 2016 GT3 RS 800 miles, front axel lift, extended tank range, bucket seats, carbon fiber interior 219K
2. 2016 GT3 RS 5800 miles 199k
A Lava Orange with 6K on the clock just went for $171K at the auction. Prices are coming down...

08/08/18 $171,400 6,507 MILES 4.1 6G/A ORANGE REGULAR SOUTHEAST PALM BEACH
08/08/18 $208,000 64 MILES - - 6CY/A WHITE REGULAR WEST COAST CALIFORNIA
07/27/18 $186,750 5,355 MILES 5.0 6G/P PURPLE REGULAR NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA

Old 08-15-2018, 05:50 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
They'll probably try to get $200k+ for those cars and good luck to them. These cars are very special, very easy to track them as they land at dealers and list their "asking" prices. Good luck to that dealer getting more than $208k for the new car... there was a collector auction car that went at $175k.
These inflated values plummet like 911R's, which are now heading into the 300's.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Former Vendor
Antigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant futureAntigravity Batteries has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sniry12345
"Interesting" (and special) is really correct definition for that car, and what Porsche intended. Still amusing to see/read comments of people who watch to many you tube videos but never drove (or own, of course) none of the cars, suggesting the gt3 is "the only sport car, all other Porsche are Mercedes s-class".
I think you don't understand that you yourself just don't "get it". Your arguments are so based on YOU as a person. Do you actually think the RS guys care about stop light drag races, or about how quiet it is for daily driving? I am that person that was looking at both the Turbo and the RS... I knew I the Turbo a Car would beat the RS on any drag pull and even thought about how the Turbo would be a great track car too and with a Cobb Tune and some other stuff and cooler wheels would look awesome and outperform a GT3 RS... I signed up to test drive and was going to buy it....and we were going to use it as a Tradeshow car to show our batteries in... so it was the best choice I thought.

So I went to the dealer where I made the appointment to test drive it.... freaking smooth, crazy acceleration and pretty damn plush inside , and I thought cool I can take my daughter and wife in it too. I really liked it alot.... then we went in the show room and this incredibly mean looking GT3 RS was there... all I know was it was like a bomb in my head or seeing that one girl you want to get with because she has that "it" quality. And I wasn't some GT fanboy, I came into this with logic. But the RS is more of an event to drive when you walk in the Garage it just like super cool to see. The car it raw, it snorts and the motor sounds all mechanical like a box or rocks behind you. Freaking pure energy, which I don't think understand. And when you drive it you can feel the wheels on the road meaning there is this odd connection you sort of feel more off the road surface due to the suspension being tight but also the lack of sound proof. IT like you can feel the level of grip in the tires.

So thats what its about. Not just your logical reasoning of why a Turbo is better. I will give it up all day long to the Turbo in performance because it just never going to be as exciting or cool as a GT3 RS and that is why I went with the GT3 RS. I could daily drive it all day because I LOVE driving it... Do you LOVE driving your car, I mean LOVE it each time you get in it?