GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

MY '19 Chalk 991.2 3RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 06:10 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
PPF install and Modesta BC-04 application at Premier in Fremont.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:16 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Nicely done. Premier is one if the best in biz. Love their attention to detail.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Met up with Ed over the weekend and he was kind enough to install a pair of his EdGuard LWB Bolster Protectors. The extra stitching detail on the small back leather holder behind bolsters is a really nice touch. The stitching color was spot on

They're so nice I feel like I need to get a protector for the protectors.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Old 03-21-2019, 12:33 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Fantastic! You are as OCD as I am about the details. Full PPF is the way to go - protect it when NEW!

Old 04-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Recent detail from Carzwerk in Fremont.

Old 04-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Thank you Porsche of Livermore for the quick and easy installation. Thank you again John for answering all my questions. Cold start it's LOUD, but after it warms up it's perfect! Minimal to no drone inside the car, no problems with conversations or talking on the phone.

I call this the Soul-Shark Exhaust! Sharkwerks Center and Soul Performance Sides.

Old 04-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Old 06-02-2019, 11:44 AM
I'm not very good at making videos, but here's another attempt

Old 07-05-2019, 12:34 AM
MasterG is an unknown quantity at this point
Fresh

Old 07-05-2019, 09:00 AM

Old 07-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
Love the car, great color for a GT car. Where can you guy those bolster protectors? Do they need to be installed by an upholstery guy or can an owner do it? I am a big guy and I was wondering how to keep from destroying the bolster on the drivers seat lol.

Old 07-13-2019, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Matte Murder
Love the car, great color for a GT car. Where can you guy those bolster protectors? Do they need to be installed by an upholstery guy or can an owner do it? I am a big guy and I was wondering how to keep from destroying the bolster on the drivers seat lol.

Old 08-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Finally was able to get out the the track.

Here is a launch video.

And a picture from the end of the day.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:31 AM
Combined a few videos some friends took.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:33 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: MY '19 Chalk 991.2 3RS