Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

VRAlexander's CGT?? w/ my C4S CAb (Pics)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:57 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
That GT is awesome...it stopped my breathe!

Old 01-27-2007, 10:20 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Jak,

nice pics, Your cab is beautiful.
You have a fantastic stable of cars, tell us about your GT2 and your
EVO.

MK

Old 01-27-2007, 02:32 PM
VRAlexander
I cant take her anywhere ..... Earlier that day, when I was parked a the Coffee Bean, two Beverly Hills PD cars parked next to me and started to check out the CGT....naturally I walked over and said hello....after introducing myself, one of the officers asked me (since my name is Alexander) if my screen-name was 'VRAlexander'....ahhh 'yes' I replied and he began to go at it regarding the 'terror in BH' video!!!! He explained how his son LOVES the video and half of the PD died laughing at the blond!!!!! The video got around!! Needless to say we all got a laugh out of it... I will be at 'TOAST' (on 3rd in BH) with some friends around 1pm if anyone wants to join us...

JAK-GT2-
your Car looks and sounds S-I-C-K!!! I was walking out of via Rodeo with Chris Chow on the phone when I heard you!! Car sounds awesome...

Old 01-27-2007, 03:09 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
I cant take her anywhere ..... Earlier that day, when I was parked a the Coffee Bean, two Beverly Hills PD cars parked next to me and started to check out the CGT....naturally I walked over and said hello....after introducing myself, one of the officers asked me (since my name is Alexander) if my screen-name was 'VRAlexander'....ahhh 'yes' I replied and he began to go at it regarding the 'terror in BH' video!!!! He explained how his son LOVES the video and half of the PD died laughing at the blond!!!!! The video got around!! Needless to say we all got a laugh out of it... I will be at 'TOAST' (on 3rd in BH) with some friends around 1pm if anyone wants to join us...

JAK-GT2-
your Car looks and sounds S-I-C-K!!! I was walking out of via Rodeo with Chris Chow on the phone when I heard you!! Car sounds awesome...
that is priceless!!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by iLLM3
that is priceless!!!!
I'm suprised they didn't comment on the 200+ video!

Old 01-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Jak-GT2 is infamous around these partsJak-GT2 is infamous around these parts

JAK-GT2-
Those Officers are cool! Thanks alot Alex, yours's extremely nice as well , of course..
was hoping to meet you and chat a little.. and maybe hear your car in person ..

Last edited by Jak-GT2; 01-27-2007 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Jak-GT2 is infamous around these partsJak-GT2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Jak,

nice pics, Your cab is beautiful.
You have a fantastic stable of cars, tell us about your GT2 and your
EVO.

MK
Hey there, My GT2 is back in my home country.. it has europipe stage II Loud thats it..

My evo is stroked to 2.3 Liter w/ GT3076R turbo.. made 440whp so far..
not the max out of that turbo yet.. hoping for 500whp soon
Thanks

Old 01-27-2007, 03:51 PM
ambleZ06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
I'm suprised they didn't comment on the 200+ video!
Most of the officers that I know are speed junkies. I am sure that they probably enjoyed the video as well. Alex, you are famous here in Texas as well. My friend that is a narcotics detective e-mailed me your 200 MPH vid asking if I had seen it. I just started laughing. He is a serious speed junkie, and says that you have big ***** to drive that fast, especially in a 300K+ car. He went on to say the he was glad that people actually drive these cars like they are meant to be driven.

Old 01-27-2007, 03:54 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
sick cab .

Old 01-27-2007, 06:43 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Jak-GT2
Those Officers are cool! Thanks alot Alex, yours's extremely nice as well , of course..
was hoping to meet you and chat a little.. and maybe hear your car in person ..
What a beautiful day in Beverly Hills today....AMGGIRL and I just finished breakfast at TOAST....great place...I went to the street races with ME QWKR last night...there where about 100 people drooooolliiiing over the Skyline as we pulled in....about one hour later the LAPD with helicopter support rolled in....It felt like I was in the 'Fast and Furious' as we all scrambeled out of there!!...I have'nt been to a large street racing get-together since the old days with Chow...seems like the same scene except the faces change...

Jak-GT2
I will be at my friends cigar shop on Sunset (next to House of Blues) for the next hour or two before I go to San Diego with MEQWKR to pick up my 1100hp Black Toy that has been in development for 2years...

Old 01-27-2007, 06:46 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
...I went to the street races with ME QWKR last night...there where about 100 people drooooolliiiing over the Skyline as we pulled in....about one hour later the LAPD with helicopter support rolled in....It felt like I was in the 'Fast and Furious' as we all scrambeled out of there!!...I have'nt been to a large street racing get-together since the old days with Chow...seems like the same scene except the faces change... \
Any video clips of this???

Old 01-27-2007, 07:03 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Any video clips of this???
Yes...since we have been filming part two of 'Terror in Beverly Hills', I happen to have my camera with me (surprise!)..I will edit the footage and post when I get back to Vegas...

Old 01-27-2007, 07:08 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Nice cars...as usuall.

Old 01-27-2007, 07:27 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes...since we have been filming part two of 'Terror in Beverly Hills', I happen to have my camera with me (surprise!)..I will edit the footage and post when I get back to Vegas...
Sweet! Thanks Alex for the quick reply. ill be on the lookout for these videos.....

Old 01-27-2007, 07:27 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Sweet another VR movie

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander's CGT?? w/ my C4S CAb (Pics)